Stuff for Sale

  • Karla Hemesath
    Message 1 of 52 , May 31, 2006
      Hi--More yarns and books for sale. All from smoke and
      pet free home. I take paypal, money order and
      personal checks (will hold merchandise until clears).
      Smoke free, pet free home.

      Thanks for looking!

      1. 14 skeins (wound into center pull balls) (85
      yds/skein) of hand dyed Mission Falls 1824 wool in a
      soft pink color(18 sts/4 inches and 24 rows to 4
      inches). Washable wool, soft and the color is quite
      even without spots or streaking. Wonderfully soft,
      50.00 for all and I'll pay parcel post shipping (US,
      other destinations higher)(insurance and delivery
      confirmation are extra).

      2. 7 skeins of Reynolds Cotton Saucy in color
      817 ivory. 185 yds/skein, knits 5 sts/inch on 7's.
      30.00 for all I'll pay parcel postage(US only, other
      destinations are negotiable, insurance extra).

      3. Jo Sharp's Knitting Bazaar. Softcover. 1999.
      17.00 and I'll pay media mail postage (US only, other
      destinations are negotiable, delivery confirmaion and
      insurance extra).

      4. Knitting Simple Sweaters from Luxurious Yarns.
      Marilyn Saitz Cohen. Hardcover, dust jacket. 28
      great patterns that are easy to knit. $14.00 and I'll
      pay media mail postage (US only, other destinations
      are negotiable, delivery confirmaion and insurance
      extra).

      5. Basically Brilliant Knits. Melissa Mathey and
      Sheryl Thies. Softcover. Great collection of
      patterns. 25 patterns and lots of tips. $15.00 and
      I'll pay media mail postage (US only, other
      destinations are negotiable, insurance extra).

      6. Knitter's Bible by Claire Crompton. Lots of
      tips, stiches and patterns. $15.00 and I'll pay media
      mail postage (US only, other destinations are
      negotiable, insurance extra).

      Thanks for looking!

      Karla Hemesath
      Pewaukee, WI
    • hemesath@charter.net
      Message 52 of 52 , Nov 2, 2009
        Hi!

        I have some yarn for sale. All from smoke free, pet free home.
        Insurance and delivery confirmation are extra. I take PayPal, money order or
        personal check (may hold goods until check clears). In cases of multiple
        requests, the first person to confirm payment arrangements receives the item(s).

        Thanks for looking!

        Karla Hemesath
        Farmington, MN

        1. 9 balls of Louisa Harding Flotsam. Color 01, blues (blues and white).
        Novelty yarn. Knits 17 sts/4 inches on US 8-9. 79 yds/ball. $28.50 for all
        and I’ll pay parcel postage (US only, other destinations negotiable).

        http://www.discountyarnsale.com/pd_louisa_harding_flotsam.cfm

        2. 1 cone (2300 yds) of lace weight merino wool (I bought 3 cones and had them wound off togehter onto one cone...3 strands together--dk weight). From Colourmarket. Beautiful soft pink. Wonderful stuff. See link below for description, photo. $32.50 and I’ll pay parcel postage (US only, other destinations negotiable).

        http://www.colourmart.com/eng/content/advancedsearch/yarns?SearchText=salmon=============