Wanted:Hand Manipulated stitches

  • Gina
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      I am looking for a copy of Susan Guigliami's Hand Manipulated Stitches at an inexpensive price. I am donating a non punchcard bulky machine to go to a remote village in Thailand where the girls and women are being helped to develop their crafts so they can make some money. Shipping the machine is all arranged but the manual does not offer a lot of information on all the fancy stitches that could be done on the machine. I thought Susan's book would show lots of possibilities and the pictures would be very helpful.
      I would be grateful if I could fine a book to include with the machine.

      knitgina@...

      Gina Hartley in Beautiful British Columbia

      It is nice to be important but more important to be nice.