REDUCED! Studio DL1000 Linker package

  • McKnitter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      An electric linker is so much more than simply a timesaving device to quickly assemble seams. You can readily install zippers,cardigan bands, and neckbands to your hand or machine knit projects using a linker. It can also be used for decorative applications such as weaving, ruffles, shirring, plaids, lace, braids, I-cord trims, and more.

      This complete fully functional Studio DL1000 linker package includes:

      - Studio DL1000 Linker
      - Original manual
      - "DL1000 Video" by Susan Guagliumi (excellent instruction, over 90 minutes)
      - "The Hague Linker" book by Diane Bennett
      - "Linkers: More Than Just for Seams" book by Charlene Shafer
      - 2 point needles (new)
      - 3 hook needles (new)
      - Original packaging box and materials

      Using the video and books included in this offer, you'll be able to learn all aspects of the linker and achieve fast and professional finishing and embellishing results for your projects. This DL1000 linker is fully functional and in wonderful, near new condition. It is spotlessly clean and ready for use! Asking $299 plus shipping.

      I accept cash-funded PayPal (preferred), money order or personal check. (Shipping will be held until funds clear the bank.) Buyer's choice of insured USPS mail, FedEx, or UPS. Shipping will be actual charges based on zip code. Please include your zip code in your email. Sorry ~ I ship within the U.S. only.

      Jan Hudgens
      (McKnitter on eBay)