$2/ball Rowan Chunky Chenille

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 4:46 AM
      I have a large stash of Rowan Chunky Chenille that I need to de-
      stash. This is a discontinued product which is being sold on
      Ebay 'Buy it Now' for $8 a ball and originaly sold for $16. I just
      want to find it a good home. Will separate by color but want to
      keep all balls of one color together. You pay shipping and I take
      Paypal (cash or credit) or a money order or check (wait to clear).
      Send zipcode with inquiry for postage amount. Thanks for looking!

      Details: 100 grams each, 100% cotton, 153 yds, 16-18 sts, 23 - 25
      rows, Size 7-8 US.

      Amount & color:

      3 balls - Shade 363 Khaki Green
      1 ball - Shade 367 Black
      2 balls - Shade 387 Deep Navy Blue
      9 balls - Shade 382 Red Wine
      7 balls - Shade 376 Red (pink red, not orange red)
      1 ball - Shade 364 Mustard (dijon)
      9 balls - Shade 378 Blue (medium to dark - almost navy)
      2 balls - Shade 380 Rust
      10 balls - Shade 388 Light Blue (Baby) - 1 ball partially frogged

      Christine Mazzorin
      Zipcode 48304 (Michigan)