Cool Pottery Buttons for Spring/Summer Purses/Sweaters 4-3

  • Leava Major
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      These buttons are all made of high fire,stoneware pottery clay.I handform the buttons,fire once,hand glaze and fire again in my kiln.

      Be sure you click on the small photo to see the details.............

      http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4141429&a=32096544&f=

      They are hand washable.I have occasionally left on garment,turned inside out and put in the dryer and they did ok but I cannot guarantee they will do well in the dryer.

      The first picture are all dreamy lady faces of various sizes and colors.The top is glazed,the backs are finished with a metallic paint and an acrylic shank button fitting is glued on with epoxy.

      They are $3 each or 5/$12.Tell me the colors you want and will pick some out for you.

      great embellies on wearables or art quilts or added to your mixed media collage project

      The larger buttons I made when I began crocheting purses from my handspun yarn and could not find a closure I liked.Now you can have somthing original for a closure,just like your hand knit or crocheted or woven project is an original.They are glazed in color shown on the front and clear over natural sand colored stoneware on the back.

      $5 each

      tell me Color you want and then which shape

      Here is a list of shapes,quantities available in each color

      Turquoise Color /Heart 1,Running Bunny 2,Star 1,round 1,Diamond 3,Square 3,Wedge 3,Fish 9,Leaf 1

      Orange Fizzy Color /Heart 1,Free Spirit 1,round 2,Diamond 2,Square 2,Wedge 2,Leaf 2

      Cobalt Color /Star 6,round 2,Diamond 2,Square 1,Wedge 2,Fish 9,Leaf 1

      Mossy Denim Color /One only of each shape as shown

      White on Green/One only of each shape shown

      Browns/One only of each shape shown

      Pistachio Green/One only of each shape shown

      Lavender/One only of each shape shown

      Free Shipping all pins and buttons $25 order and over
      check,mo,paypal

      thanx,Leava

      Leava Major,Honeysuckle Hollow,Handcrafted Shea Butter Soaps for normal,dry or sensitive skin,email for details or to order