Books for sale/trade

  • Dawn Mc Neil
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
      BOOKS:
      Rowan spring/summer knitting magazines:
      Rowan 33
      Rowan 37
      $15/each for a single issue, $25 total if you take both issues

      Miss Bea’s band by Louise Harding (Rowan)
      This softcover book has ten patterns for children’s garments. The patterns are intended to “introduce different edging, and finishing methods.”
      The sizes are limited, age 1-4.
      This book is new and unopened.
      $7

      Miss Bea’s seaside by Louise Harding (Rowan)
      This softcover book has ten patterns for children’s garments, all worked in Rowan denim.
      The sizes are limited, age 1-4.
      This book is new and unopened.
      $7

      Scottish Island Knits (Rowan)
      This softcover book has 15 patterns designed to show off the Rowan Scottish tweed yarns.
      $18 (retails for $27.95) or will trade for A Yorkshire fable (Rowan)

      Loop-d-loop by Teva Durham
      Modern, avante-garde patterns, many of which use large gauge yarns
      This hardcover book is new though it does have a tiny crease in the dustjacket at the top.
      $18 (retails for $29.95) or will trade for A Yorkshire fable (Rowan)

      I accept cash funded paypal or money orders.
      I will ship from zip code 20817. I usually use priority mail but if you prefer media mail instead (cheaper but slower) let me know.
      I ship within 48 hours of payment, unless you pay with an eCheck in which case I will wait for it to clear.
      Dawn McNeil
      Maryland