Yarn for sale

  • Dawn Mc Neil
    Message 1 of 81 , Feb 3, 2006
      YARN:
      Allergy alert: My house is smoke free but I do have a black Labrador retriever. I keep all of my yarns in plastic but still…..

      Jamieson and Smith 1 ounce/150 yards of jumperweight yarn
      Color 95 (light pink), lot no.00030
      100% Shetland wool
      $3

      Jamieson ‘s 1 ounce/150 yards of jumperweight yarn
      Color 792 (emerald), lot no.022401
      100% Shetland wool
      $3

      Rowan Cotton Glace 50 grams/115 meters
      Color 802 (yellow), Lot 14I0
      $4

      Rowan Cotton Glace 50 grams/115 meters
      Color 793 (sort of reddish brown), Lot 989
      $4

      Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk 10 skeins in factory package
      Color 25011, Lot 54379 ( a burgundy red, not bright)
      50 grams/65 meters per skein
      80% alpaca/20% silk
      $50 for all ten skeins (I prefer not to break up the package)

      Artful yarns-Vaudeville 2 skeins, each is 50 grams/76 yards
      Color 13 (variegated, predominantly red with a little blue, green and yellow)
      This is merino tape yarn-100% wool.
      (A pattern for a one skein earwarmer/headband is included on the label. Make one for yourself and one for a friend J)
      $4 per skein

      Galaad by Lane Borgoseia 6 skeins-125 yards each
      Color 90352 (yellow, bright yellow), lot 22131
      18 stitches /4 in/10 cm
      50% mohair/50% acrylic
      $12 for all six skeins

      I accept cash funded paypal or money orders.
      I will ship from zip code 20817. I usually use priority mail but if you prefer first-class mail instead (cheaper but slower) let me know.
      I ship within 48 hours of payment, unless you pay with an eCheck in which case I will wait for it to clear.

      Dawn McNeil
      Maryland

    • craftlady10
      Message 81 of 81 , Apr 16, 2017

        yarn is from personal stash and has been stored in plastic storage boxes.

        Continuing to do a major de-stash

        Please do not reply on group, if interested please send a email to mombr4@... with names of yarns interested in, in your email with Yarn in subject. Thanks

        Patons Classic Wool DK Superwash

        Content: 100% Pure New Wool

        22 sts = 4" on 6 needle

        125 yards

        Machine wash and dry

        Color: Latte

        15 balls available

        $4 each plus shipping

        Patons Classic Wool Bulky

        Content: 100% wool

        12 sts = 4" on 11 needle

        78 yards

        Hand wash and dry flat

        Color: Emerald

        12 balls available

        $4 each plus shipping

        Easy Craft yarn

        74 yards (as per online)

        as per online this is a worsted weight

        gauge on label 18 stitches = 4" on a 8 needle

         15 skeins Color: Navy $1.50 each plus shipping

        6 skeins Color: Radiant Beige $1.50 each plus shipping

        9 skeins Color: Ocean Blue $1.50 each plus shipping

        11 skeins Color: Off White $1.50 each plus shipping

        15 skeins Color: Sepia Brown $1.50 each plus shipping

        15 skeins Color: Medium Sage $1.50 each plus shipping

        Molaine yarn

        Lion Brand, 3 ply (mohair Look)

        Machine Washable & Dryable

        100% Virgin Acrylic

        132 yards

        Color: Black

        6 balls: 5 with label, one without label

        All for $16 plus shipping

        Black white eyelash wound into cakes

        4 of cakes

        3 cakes approx. 3 ounces each

        1 cake approx. 5 ounces

        Approx. total weight 14 ounces

        all for $10 plus shipping

        Fun Fur

        Lion Brand yarn

        100% Polyester

        64 yards

        Color: Chocolate 3 balls same dye lot $3.75 each plus shipping

         Color: Violet 6 balls same dye lot $3.75 each plus shipping

         Color: Orchid 9 balls same dye lot $3.75 each plus shipping

        Incredible & Trellis yarn

        Lion Brand Incredible

        1 ball Color: Emerald Isle

        3 balls Color: Autumn Leaves (different dye lots)

        Trellis 1 ball color: Rainbow

        all for $18 plus shipping

        Peria Petra yarn

        51% Cotton, 48% Viscose, 1% Nylon

        66 yards

        Color looks like what I would call Olive

        2 balls

        $7 plus shipping

        Peria Petra yarn

        51% Cotton, 48% Viscose, 1% Nylon

        66 yards

        Color: Navy

        6 balls, one is without label

        $21 plus shipping

        Satine

        100% Polyester

        116 yards

        Color # 11 online called Bronze

        3 balls one without label

        $12 plus shipping

         Paton's Metallic yarn

        63% Nylon, 28% Acrylic, 9% Wool

        20 sts = 4" on 8 needle

        252 yards per ball

        Color: Metallic Green

        13 balls available

        $4 each plus shipping

        Bucilla rustique yarn

        Made in Ireland

        100% Polypropylene

        50g balls, does not give gauge

        3 sts = 1 inch on size 10 needle

        Color # 9 (I would call it a shade of burgundy).

        There are 9 balls same dye lot

        $25 plus shipping

        If interested, please email me with yarn in subject, name of yarn interested in, in your email, along with your zip code to calculate postage, in private email. Please state in email method of payment.

        Pictures can be seen at, along with other yarns not listed

        https://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

        Since some have started in the past they couldn’t access a link posted, if having trouble accessing link please send me an email.

        no smoking/pets

        payment: money order preferred, or personal check

        (no paypal)
        (will have to clear before package is mailed)
        prices do not include shipping

        Barbara Roske in N.Y.

        mombr4@...