Yarn for sale

  • Dawn Mc Neil
    Message 1 of 79 , Feb 3, 2006
      YARN:
      Allergy alert: My house is smoke free but I do have a black Labrador retriever. I keep all of my yarns in plastic but still…..

      Jamieson and Smith 1 ounce/150 yards of jumperweight yarn
      Color 95 (light pink), lot no.00030
      100% Shetland wool
      $3

      Jamieson ‘s 1 ounce/150 yards of jumperweight yarn
      Color 792 (emerald), lot no.022401
      100% Shetland wool
      $3

      Rowan Cotton Glace 50 grams/115 meters
      Color 802 (yellow), Lot 14I0
      $4

      Rowan Cotton Glace 50 grams/115 meters
      Color 793 (sort of reddish brown), Lot 989
      $4

      Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk 10 skeins in factory package
      Color 25011, Lot 54379 ( a burgundy red, not bright)
      50 grams/65 meters per skein
      80% alpaca/20% silk
      $50 for all ten skeins (I prefer not to break up the package)

      Artful yarns-Vaudeville 2 skeins, each is 50 grams/76 yards
      Color 13 (variegated, predominantly red with a little blue, green and yellow)
      This is merino tape yarn-100% wool.
      (A pattern for a one skein earwarmer/headband is included on the label. Make one for yourself and one for a friend J)
      $4 per skein

      Galaad by Lane Borgoseia 6 skeins-125 yards each
      Color 90352 (yellow, bright yellow), lot 22131
      18 stitches /4 in/10 cm
      50% mohair/50% acrylic
      $12 for all six skeins

      I accept cash funded paypal or money orders.
      I will ship from zip code 20817. I usually use priority mail but if you prefer first-class mail instead (cheaper but slower) let me know.
      I ship within 48 hours of payment, unless you pay with an eCheck in which case I will wait for it to clear.

      Dawn McNeil
      Maryland

    • Jill
      Message 79 of 79 , Jun 5, 2014
        Hi all,

        Ok, I have a confession...

        I have a lot of yarn. An obscene amout of yarn.
        So much yarn I know I will never knit it all...

        I am looking to sell it. I have yarns from Tahki,
        Classic Elite, and Plymouth just to name a few.

        Many of the yarns I have are discontinued.

        I was thinking of putting them up on Ravelry, or creating a website
        to showcase them..

        If you were looking for discontinued yarns to complete a project, where
        would
        you look?

        Thanks for your help. Have a great day!
        Jill Ramos