Great Adirondack Fluff for Sale

  • Karla Hemesath
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hi--I have two different colors of GA Fluff for sale.
      All from smoke and pet free home. I take paypal,
      money order and personal checks (will hold merchandise
      until clears).

      Thanks for looking!

      1. 1 skein of Fluff in color Rosewood--tan, ivory,
      peach, pink, blue, lavendar. 82 yds total. $23.00
      and I'll pay parcel postage, US only, other
      destinations are negotiable. (insurance, delivery
      confirmation are extra)

      2. 1 plus skeins of Fluff in color Zulu--black,
      maroon,
      olive teal. $27.50 and I'll pay parcel postage (US
      only, other destinations are negotiable). Insurance &
      delivery confirmation are extra.

      Karla Hemesath
      Pewaukee, WI
    • Karla Hemesath
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2006
        Hi--I have two different colors of GA Fluff for sale.
        All from smoke and pet free home. I take paypal,
        money order and personal checks (will hold merchandise
        until clears).

        Thanks for looking!

        1. 1 skein of Fluff in color Rosewood--tan, ivory,
        peach, pink, blue, lavendar. 82 yds total. $22.00
        and I'll pay parcel postage, US only, other
        destinations are negotiable. (insurance, delivery
        confirmation are extra)

        2. 1.5 skeins of Fluff in color Zulu--black,
        maroon, olive teal. $26.50 and I'll pay parcel