[knitswap] looking for a pattern

  • Lorri Helms
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 1999
      Hi,
      A friend bought a little toddler size hood. It is made of acrylic yarn
      and she would like to make it in wool. Apparently it is from an old
      Patton pattern. It pulls over the head and the face is open. The top of
      the head looks like cat ears.

      If anyone has info on where to buy the pattern, I would appreciate it.

      Lorri
    • iknit4you
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2005
        I have misplaced a hand knitting pattern for a garment best described
        as a sweater cape. This was a huge, almost caftan, sweater with
        ribbing at the wrists and a large cowl collar. It pulled over my head
        just like a regular sweater would, but was very wide and came down
        past my knees. I think the pattern was feather and fan or some very
        open lace like that. Anyways, I need to replace it and cannot find
        the pattern anywhere in my "stash". Does anyone out there have a
        pattern like this to share with me?

        Carol in Wisconsin.
      • Marilyn
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2005
          Hello, first post. I am trying to find shrug patterns. I am making
          them for ones in nursing homes and hospice and there is one woman who
          would love one that is using one skein instead of two at a time. I
          found a couple of patterns and they make up wonderfully but both
          require working with two at a time. even a crochet pattern is fine.
          Speaking of which, well even for knitting, increasing evenly. Also
          changing a pattern from crochet to knit. I am sorry for the questions
          for one who has been knitting as long as I, seems I could figure it
          out. Thankyou for your time, blessings, marilyn
        • lndmacdonald
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 26, 2008
            I am looking for a Cherry Tree Hill
            pattern named,"Breakfast at Tiffanys".