Canadiana yarns

  • pewee41900
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2005
      I have the following canadiana yarns for sale.They sell for $2.49 per
      ball plus postage. I accept paypal at pewee41900@...

      10 light pink
      10 blue blue
      10 baby variegated
      10 light yellow
      10 light pastels variegated

      All yarns are new smoke and pet free.
      Sharon Pizer
      herkimer, ny
    • pewee41900

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 8 8:01 PM
          I have the following Canadiana yarns worsted weight for sale at $2.39
          per ball plus postage in the following colors
          10 baby variegated
          10 light yellow
          10 light pink
          10 light blue
          10 pastels variegated.

          all new smoke and pet free Also have the ultimate sweater knitting
          machines now available at
          http://www.yarnsandgifts.com/knittingmachines.html check them out.
          Sharon Pizer
          Herkimer, ny
        • sharonp
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 11, 2012
            I have the following Canadiana yarn 4 ply for sale for $3.89 per ball
            10 balls of sweet dreams var
            10 balls of pastel parade
            Must add postage all new no pets or smoking

            Very hard for me to knit anymore I have alot of Canadiana if you are looking for something. I have problems with my eye and can't read to much.
            Sharon
            Herkimer