Koigu and Colinette...final reduction!

  • hep1013
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Since I have some unexpected bills to pay, I have the following for
      sale from a nonsmoking home. (I do have cats, but they are not
      allowed access to my yarn.) PayPal is my preferred payment method.

      As this is being done to raise some money, I would only be interested
      in swapping for yarns from the following "must have" companies:
      Mountain Colors, Schaefer, Habu, or Artfibers. As far as patterns,
      I'm looking for the Diamond Patch Sweater pattern and Pat Kirtland's
      variations. Buyer pays their choice of shipping method from zip 45402.

      On to the good stuff:

      Koigu Kersti merino crepe: 3 skeins in K211 (bright pink multi with
      some purple) and 1 skein in K3000 (I think that's the number; the
      handwriting is hard to readÂ…a dark matching purple). General
      information about this yarn is available
      at:http://www.needlesandpins.ca/yarns/kersti.html

      Usually retails for more than $10 a skein. $7 per skein, or take
      all for $26.

      5 skeins of Colinette Giotto in Summer Berries (color 109). As you
      know, Colinette colors vary somewhat from skein to skein. 3 skeins of
      this are fairly dark, while the other 2 are much lighter, with
      brighter pops of green. For an example that's fairly close to the
      darker skein, check:http://www.kaleidoscopeyarns.com/colinette-giotto-
      cotton-rayon-blend-ribbon-bulky-weight-yarn.html

      However, all of the skeins will work together; I originally bought
      them to use in a single project. If you'd only like a few skeins
      though, please specify if you prefer dark or light.

      Usually retails for around $26.50 a skein. $14 per skein, or take all
      for $65.

      Email me at hep1013@... if you're interested. I am willing to
      negotiate, within reason, so feel free to send me offers as well.
      Thanks for looking!
      Heather E. Pristash