magazines for sale

  • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2005
      Two "Knitting" magazines, printed and published in Great
      Britain: August/Sept 04 and June 05. $8.00 each or both for $15.00 plus
      postage. Both are in excellent condition and have lots of patterns as well
      as interviews, articles, etc.

      Knitter's Magazine, latest copy, Fall 05, $6.00 plus postage.

      I take PayPal/cash funded only (no credit card funding) and personal checks
      and money orders.

      Thanks.
      Catherine Conrad
    • Helen K. Pope
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 9, 2006
        I'm over run ... still.

        Here are some magazines that I'm adding to my sale list.

        InKnitters Vol. 5, No 19, Spring 06 Includes article on knitting in
        Canada, and a great pattern for a Jacob's Sheep Sweater.
        List Price $6.99 asking $3.00

        Wild Fibers Winter 2006 Great stuff on the American Bison
        List $6.95 asking $3.00

        Various Magazines List $5.99 asking $3.00 each $2.50 each for two or more
        Creative Knitting May 2006
        Creative Knitting July 2006
        Vogue Knitting Winter 05/06
        Vogue Knitting's Knit Simple Spring Summer 06

        Soon I'll add these to the stash busting list, and may even add more
        detail. I'm hoping they'll be off to new homes so I won't have to...

        --
        Helen, in Illinois

        Blog: http://shadowdancer.typepad.com/blog
        Prev. blog address: http://shadowdancer105.tripod.com/

        Book Sales Listings: http://home.insightbb.com/~needledncr/BookSales.html
        Yarn Sales Listings: http://home.insightbb.com/~needledncr/YarnSales.html
      • Helen K. Pope
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 23, 2006
          Most recent Creative Knitting
          Cast On August - October 2006

          $5.00 each plus actual shipping costs
          I prefer (cash funded) paypal, but will accept checks or money orders.

          --
          Helen Pope, in Illinois

          Blog: http://shadowdancer.typepad.com/blog
          Prev. blog address: http://shadowdancer105.tripod.com/

          Book Sales Listings: http://home.insightbb.com/~needledncr/BookSales.html
          Yarn Sales Listings: http://home.insightbb.com/~needledncr/YarnSales.html
        • Ginger Firestone
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 25, 2008
            The following magazines and publications are from a non smoking household.
            Shipping is additional and I accept all forms of payment from PayPal, but
            won't ship out of the USA.

            Twists and Turns (newsletters) was $5 now 2.50 - this is Vol 4 issue 1
            spring 2004

            Twists and Turns was $5 now 2.50 - Vol 2 Issue 2 summer 2002

            Creative Ideas Needle & Craft was $2 now $1 - August 1989

            Creative Knitting July 2007 was 5.99 now 2.50

            Creative Knitting May 2007 was 5.99 now 2.50

            Creative Knitting July 2005 was 5.99 now 2.50

            Creative Knitting July 2006 was 5.99 now 2.50

            Creative Knitting Nov 2006 was 5.99 now 2.50

            Creative Knitting Nov 2004 was 5.99 now 2.50

            Creative Knitting March 2005 was 5.99 now 2.50

            Anna Sept 2002 $1.50

            Anna Jan 2003 $1.50

            Anna July 2003 $1.50

            Knitting Digest March 2004 was 3.99 now 1.50

            Annie's Favorite Crochet April 2004 was 4.95 now 2.00

            Annie's Favorite Crochet June 2003 was 4.95 now 2.00

            Annie's Favorite Crochet Feb. 2006 was 4.95 now 2.00

            Workbasket Sept. 1985 $1.00

            Hooked on Crochet April 2005 was 3.99 now 1.50

            Sandra knitting magazine April 2004 $1.50

            Knit 'N Style April 2006 was 5.99 now 2.50

            Interweave Knits summer 2006 - $3.50

            Knit It 2004 - was 5.99 now 2.50

            Cast On spring 2005 - was 5.95 now $3.00

            Ginger Firestone