PRICES REDUCED: Jo Sharp books, Rowan & Schoeller Stahl yarns

  • Lisa Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hello all! I have decided to relist and reduce prices
      on the yarn and books I have for sale. From a clean,
      smoke-free home. Yarn has been stored in it's original
      plastic bags in a cardboard storage box. Please email
      me with what you are interested in so I can calcluate
      shipping cost. Shipping will be based on weight to
      your zip code (your choice: parcel post or Priority
      mail or media mail for books). I accept Paypal, check
      or money orders. I reserve the right to hold packages
      until checks clear. Most items ship within one
      business day of receipt of payment. Feel free to email
      with any questions. Prices are negotiable; make me an
      offer if you see something you are interested in.
      Thanks for looking!!!

      14 balls of Rowan Cork yarn in color 45 Snuggle (a
      light beige color). The yarn is 95% merino wool/5%
      nylon. It's a soft, resilient yarn. Each ball is 50g
      120yds. 12 balls are from dye lot 2F3, 2 balls from
      22I3. I see no visible difference in shade between the
      two lots, but keep this in mind when buying and
      specify which dyelot you want if necessary. Retails
      for $10.95. Asking $7.00 per ball. Take all 14 for
      $90.

      5 balls of Schoeller Stahl Volare yarn in color 6705
      Olive (a dark green color). The yarn is 51% merino
      wool/49% acrylic. A bulky, springy yarn. Each ball is
      50g 54yds. All dye lot 2983. Retails for $6.50. Asking
      $5 per ball. Take all 5 for $20.

      11 balls of Schoeller Stahl Volare yarn in color 6709
      Violett(a deep purple color). The yarn is 51% merino
      wool/49% acrylic. A bulky, springy yarn. Each ball is
      50g 54yds. All dye lot 2992. Retails for $6.50. Asking
      $5 per ball. Take all 11 for $50.

      "Vogue Knitting Ponchos", hardcover; like new
      condition. Sells for $12.95, asking $7

      "Knitted Sweater Style by Jo Sharp", hardcover; brand
      new condition. Sells for $27.95, asking $7

      "Knitting Bazaar by Jo Sharp", softcover; brand new
      condition. Sells for $27.95, asking $7

      "Glorious Knits by Kaffe Fassett", softcover; Some
      edgewear and scuffing. Appears unread; tight spine.
      Beautiful photos. Fassett provides a short history for
      each pattern and detailed instructions. Sells for
      $20.00, asking $7

      Thanks for looking!

      Lisa Smith

      Visit my blog at http://peacecatblog.blogspot.com/