AD DAY: Back to School Sale at Iva Rose Vintage Reproductions

  • lucky_starus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Good Morning Group!

      The month of September is upon us and the kids are returning back to
      school - there is no better time to pick up your needle, hook or
      shuttle and get started on Fall projects.

      If you have never heard of Iva Rose, I make high quality
      reproductions of Victorian, Edwardian and Prohibition Era needlework
      books. Be sure to check them out, the pictures are great fun to look
      at!

      SALE INFO:: I am offering a great sale this month - 30% off ALL
      regularly priced items. Free shipping on all domestic orders over
      $75 and half price shipping on all international orders over $75.00.

      http://www.ivarose.com

      FREE BOOK:: A free book of your choice with every order - free book
      must be of equal or lesser value to the most expensive item
      purchased. Please enter the name of the free book into the comments
      box when checking out or else you will be charged for it!

      YAHOO EXCLUSIVE CONTEST:: One of the orders that I receive today
      will be completely FREE! That's right - this is exclusive to my
      Yahoo Groups only. At midnight tonight, I will draw a name from any
      orders placed today and one person will receive a complete refund of
      any payment(if paying by check, I'll let you know not to send one).
      This includes shipping - everything. I love my Yahoo groups - there
      are some amazingly creative people out there. This is my way of
      saying thanks! *** Be sure to type YAHOO in the comments box when
      checking out, so I know where you came from!***

      MONTH OF AUGUST CONTEST:: The winner of the contest for August is
      Gloria Lewscha of Mahopac, NY. Gloria won a $75 gift certificate to
      IvaRose.com.

      Thanks to all who too the time to read this, and stopped by my
      website!

      Take Care!
      Peggy April