AD - More Books and Magazines

  • Sande Francis
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      I have a few more magazines, weaving and knitting books for sale. All
      are in good to excellent condition. I accept cash-funded paypal, checks
      or MO. Shipping will be delayed while personal checks clear. You may
      choose media mail or priority mail, not included in the prices given
      below. Insurance is optional, but I wont be responsible for lost mail.
      I much prefer paypal. I've managed to lose the checks I received
      Saturday - that can't happen with paypal.

      Please do send your address with your inquiry - it makes it easier for
      me to keep track. If you want a scan of a magazine cover just drop me a
      line.

      Two Sticks and a String by Kerry Ferguson. Softcover, 96 pages, ex.
      cond. $20

      The Magic of Handweaving, The Basics & Beyond by Sigrid Piroch.
      Softcover, 144 pages. Brand new. $19

      Knitting in the Old Way by Priscilla Gibson-Roberts. Spiral Bound, 187
      pages, used good cond. 1985 edition $25

      Handweaver & Craftsman Magazines: $4 each good condition
      Fall 71
      March-April 72
      Nov-Dec 72
      January-February 79

      Piecework Mags: $4 each good to excellent cond.
      March-April 94
      Nov-Dec 95 2 copies - 1 has price sticker on cover
      Jan-Feb 96 (price sticker on cover)
      May-June 96
      July-Aug 96
      Jan Feb 97
      May June 04
      Sep-Oct 96

      Sande Francis
      Fresno, CA, USA
      mailto:sandeleh@... this is my paypal address, too

      come see my weaving, spinning, SOCKS, and other stuff at:
      http://community.webshots.com/user/sandeleh
      NZ & OZ travel pix: http://www.sandeleh.com
    • Sande Francis

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2005
          The magazines all sold but I still have these books left. All are in
          good to excellent condition. I accept cash-funded paypal, checks or MO.
          Shipping will be delayed while personal checks clear. You may choose
          media mail or priority mail, not included in the prices given below.
          Insurance is optional, but I wont be responsible for lost mail. I much
          prefer paypal.

          Please do send your address with your inquiry - it makes it easier for
          me to keep track. If you want a scan of a book cover just drop me a
          line.

          Knitted Shawls, Stoles and Scarves by Nancie Wiseman. Softcover, 95
          pages. Brand new - looked thru once or twice. $20

          Two Sticks and a String by Kerry Ferguson. Softcover, 96 pages, ex.
          cond. $20

          The Magic of Handweaving, The Basics & Beyond by Sigrid Piroch.
          Softcover, 144 pages. Brand new. $19

          Knitting in the Old Way by Priscilla Gibson-Roberts. Spiral Bound, 187
          pages, used good cond. 1985 edition $25

          Ribbon Knits, by Judi Alweil. Softcover, 105 pages. Knit and Crochet
          sweaters, bags, and accessories made of ribbon. Orig $21.95, my price
          $15.

          French Style Fashion Knitting, published by 100 Idees and Conran
          Octopus. Softcover, 79 pages, orig 5 UK pounds, my price $5.00. Lots
          of very stylish sweaters in aran, lace, intarsia and fair isle designs.

          Knit Your Own Norwegian Sweaters, from the Dale Yarn Co. Softcover, 58
          pages, a Dover book. Norwegian sweaters and caps for men, women and
          children. Orig $5.95, my price $4.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11, 2005
            All are in good to excellent condition unless noted. I accept
            cash-funded paypal, checks or MO. Shipping will be delayed while
            personal checks clear. You may choose media mail or priority mail, not
            included in the prices given below. Magazines can go as "bound printed
            matter" which is about the same price as media mail. Insurance is
            optional, but I wont be responsible for lost mail. I much prefer
            paypal.

            Please do send your address with your inquiry - it makes it easier for
            me to keep track. If you want a scan of a book cover just drop me a
            line.

            A Treasury of Magical Knitting by Cat Bordhi. Softcover, 124 pages,
            brand new. $23

            Knitted Shawls, Stoles and Scarves by Nancie Wiseman. Softcover, 95
            pages. Brand new - looked thru once or twice. $20

            Two Sticks and a String by Kerry Ferguson. Softcover, 96 pages, ex.
            cond. $20

            Knit it Your Way by Cynthia Yanok Wise. Softcover, 125 pages, ex cond.
            $20

            Knitting in the Old Way by Priscilla Gibson-Roberts. Spiral Bound, 187
            pages, used good cond. 1985 edition $25

            Ribbon Knits, by Judi Alweil. Softcover, 105 pages. Knit and Crochet
            sweaters, bags, and accessories made of ribbon. Orig $21.95, my price
            $15.

            Piecework Magazines: $4 each
            Mar/Apr 2001 - mostly needlepoint and embroidery in this one.

            Sept/Oct 1993 - slight rippling along bottom from being wet (the kitchen
            ceiling leaked for a while) all pages still turn fine, nothing got stuck
            together. Needleknitting from ancient Peru, hand towels to empbroider,
            turkish socks to knit, twined rag rug, beaded button cover.

            Jan/Feb 2003 - Band sampler bellpull x-st, button brooch to bead,
            gentleman's waistcoat to crochet, swiss collar to knit.

            Mar/Apr 2003 - Embroider clock insert, knit a vest with 18 colors.

            July/Aug 2003 - Randalph pillow to knit, hardanger placemats, x-st
            placemat and napkin, x-st shaker sampler, embroider silk chiffon scarf.

            Jan/Feb 2004 - embroider rose petal heart, knit polperro gloves,
            embroider tea towel, stitch blackwork heart, purse in tunisian crochet.

            Mar/Apr 2004 - still in mailing wrapper. Embroider your own gift wrap,
            knit nordic flower sachets, tat a square medallion.

            July/Aug 2004 - knit traveller's pocket, x-st arctic map journal cover,
            x-st postage stamp, knit baby booties.

            Sept/Oct 2004 - Embroider a giraffe, knit a girl's hat, tapestry crochet
            a cat pillow, embroider back-to-school shoes, embroider a Russian angel.

            Nov/Dec 2004 - knit tiny stockings, tat snowflake, crochet baby caps,
            lots of Christmas stuff.

            Crochet! - I renewed my subs to Old Time Crochet and this is what I
            got. $3.50 each

            Mar 2003 - Trendy accessories, RickRack crochet, fabric heart placemats

            May 2003 - Fabulous reversible rug, butterfly filet doily, carnival
            jacket, springtime afghan.

            July 2003 - 24 sizzling sumer fun projects! Baby booties and blankets,
            variety of both thread and yarn projects.

            Sept 2003 - 26 cool weather projects! New! Crochet on a roll, shaded
            doilies, fabulous fall fashion.

            Nov 2003 - 29 holiday crochet projects! Great gifts, heirloom angel,
            faux fur jacket.

            Handweaver and Craftsman - newly unearthed.. Canadian magazine $3.50
            each

            Fall 1952 , Summer 1967, Summer 1971. not much in the way of projects,
            think "Pieceworks" limited to weaving topics. Some writing on a few
            pages by a previous owner, otherwise in much better shape than one would
            expect. One of these is almost as old as I am!