Rowan Kaffe Fassett kit for sale

  • Julia Sagalovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2001
      I have a Kaffe Fassett kit called "Tweedy Checkerboard Blocks" for sale.
      The kit includes the following yarns: Donegal Lambswool Tweed in #468
      Storm, #480 Roseberry, #453 Violet, #472 Marram, #470 Nutmeg, #487
      Marble, #484 Bramble, #489 Rainforest, #477 Tarragon, #483 Pickle; Kid
      Silk in #996 Potpourri, #997 Turnip, pattern, shade card and Rowan
      label. There is enough yarn to knit a sweater up to 54 inches wide, 28
      inches long. There is no box.
      I'm asking $170 for the kit, which includes Parcel Post shipping
      anywhere in the continental U.S. Insurance is extra. Please e-mail me
      with any questions. Also, I can send a scan if anyone is interested.

      Thanks,

      Julia