Euroyarns Brushstrokes Wool

  • Rachel Kates
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      Euroyarns Brushstrokes Wool
      Shade 2W, razzberry & charcoal greys
      95% wool, 5% nylon
      62 yards per skein
      total of 15 full skeins and about 1/2 an extra skein, all of the same dye
      lot
      3.5 st. = 1 inch on U.S. #9 needles

      I swatched a little, then decided I did not like working with a thick & thin
      yarn, even though this is a beautiful yarn in both quality and color.

      I had planned to use it for a top down raglan, which so many knitters have
      said is quick and easy -- no seaming, just stop knitting when you run out of
      yarn. There is just enough yarn for a small woman's sweater, might need to
      make 3/4 sleeves. See pattern @
      http://www.woolworks.org/patterns/raglan.html

      Was $7 per skein, for a total of $105
      Will sell for $40, plus postage & delivery confirmation.

      Today is Thursday and I am leaving town for the weekend, so I will check
      email again on Sunday night and get back to anyone who is interested.
    • OrangeAmanda
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2003
        Euroyarns Brushstrokes Wool
        95% Wool 5% Nylon
        62 yards
        3.5 sts = 1" on size 9 needles

        8 skeins shade 07, lot 2024

        This is a lovely thick and thin, multicolored yarn. This shade
        includes sage, raspberry, salmon and blueberry. I love it, but
        haven't made anything out of it. This yarn is so eager to be kit
        that it is falling off of a couple of the skeins. $45 for the 8
        skeins (originally $8 a skein). First Class shipping is included.

        This is from a non-smoking home with 1 cat, but the yarn has been
        kept in drawers or bags, and she has her one ball of wool that keeps
        her busy.

        I accept paypal (not credit card funded) checks or money orders.
        Please feel free to write if you have any questions.

        Thanks.
        Amanda