[knitswap] yarn for mags

  • mvelard@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 1999
      HI - I have decided to collect all Knitters issues - will swap a lot of high end yarns or needles or whatever for what I need - here is the wish-list: Knitters # 2, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 22, 26, 31, or 40 anybody who wants to unload any of these, let me know what you want in return - cash or yarn or gadgets, just let me know! thanks so much, Margaret