Opal yarns, sock book, weavette book

  • Sande Francis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      Hi, all

      I have added more Opal yarns to my webshots page. 2 colors are
      self-patterning, one is a print and the last is shaded blues. Lovely
      stuff, so come and buy it up. $12 per ball, plus shipping.

      Also: Queen Kahuna's Crazy Toes and Heels sock book. Toe up socks are
      just not for my feet, so I'm gonna pass this book along. $25 includes
      media mail shipping in the US.

      Modular Textures: Patterns for the Weavette and Weave-it Looms. In
      brand new condition, $20 includes media mail shipping in the US.

      More new stuff - blue fisherman's hat in wool and mohair boucle, clove
      stitch shawl.

      New stuff for sale: http://community.webshots.com/album/108978404BOJwog

      Sande Francis
      Fresno, CA, USA
      please note NEW email address: sandeleh@...

      come see my weaving, spinning, SOCKS, and other stuff at:
      http://community.webshots.com/user/sandeleh
      NZ & OZ travel pix: http://www.sandeleh.com