Halter dress pattern misplaced

  • carolyn14b
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi Knitlisters! Sometime within the last week or so, somebody either
      posted a link to a website or gave their own blog address. Included
      on the site was a lovely white or off-while long halter dress (could
      have been top and skirt) as a "free pattern". I printed it out
      (along with MANY others!!) and had it on my desk for a couple of
      days. Just yesterday, while "cleaning" I looked at the pattern and
      said to myself, "as beautiful as this is, I know I will never make it
      because I really have no place to wear it" and I threw it out (DUMB!!)

      This afternoon DD#2 asked me if I would make her that "neat halter
      dress that was on your desk"....NOW I'm in trouble! This is the
      daughter who NEVER asks me for anything, and I really want to get
      this pattern. If you know where it is, or if you posted the website
      PLEASE contact me off-list as soon as possible. Many thanks!!!

      Carolyn Schiller in Florida (and in trouble, as usual!!)