Beadmarkers--New Beaded Stitch Markers

  • beadmarkers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Happy New Year, Knitswappers!

      I have sets of six stylish, durable beaded stitch markers to offer,
      for $6 per set. Buy any two or more sets, and shipping is
      free! Payment may be made by money order or personal check--no
      Paypal. I'm also happy to swap two sets of markers for 100g of
      wool/nylon sock yarn, which has been a popular option for non-US
      knitters or those with more stash than cash.

      In celebration of the New Year, I have several cheerful sets of
      markers on sale for $5 a set. Come see them in the "What's on
      Special" album, and as always, free shipping applies when buying any
      two or more sets. Three new sets have been added to the "What's
      New" album today as well.

      Choose from many other marker styles, including animals and Celtic
      designs! Any style of marker in any album can be made into row
      markers by adding lobster claw clasps for an extra 50c per set. Hook
      row markers are no additional charge.

      To view the markers, please visit www.picturetrail.com/beadmarkers
      and if you have any questions email me at Beadmarkers@...

      Thanks!