Beadmarkers--Lots of Holiday Specials!

  • beadmarkers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi Knitswappers:

      I have sets of six stylish, durable beaded stitch markers to offer,
      for $6 per set. Buy any two or more sets, and shipping is
      free! Payment may be made by money order or personal check. I'm
      also happy to swap two sets of markers for 100g of wool/nylon sock
      yarn, which has been a popular option for non-US knitters or those
      with more stash than cash.

      If you're looking for a great gift for your knitting friends (or
      perhaps for a little treat for yourself), I've created some themed
      sets offered at special prices. Come see them in the "What's on
      Special" album, and as always, free shipping applies when buying any
      two or more sets. I also have handmade fabric gift bags in Christmas,
      Hannukah, and general winter prints at no additional charge now
      through December 31st.

      Choose from many other marker styles, including animals and Celtic
      designs! And now by popular request, I now have lobster claw clasp
      rowmarkers. Any style of marker in any album can be made into a row
      marker--just add 50c per set for lobster claw clasps.

      To view the markers, please visit www.picturetrail.com/beadmarkers
      and if you have any questions email me at Beadmarkers@...

      Thanks!

      Karen Correale