2 Lots Of GiGi by Vittadini

  • Carolyn Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      I have 2 lots of Adrienne Vittadini Gi Gi for sale. Both have been safely stored and have no odors.
      This is a boucle type yarn. This is 50% Alpaca and 50% wool Each ball is 50 gr. and has approx 66 yds per skein.Gauge is 12 sts per 4 in. on #8 needles.

      Lot #1 10 skeins of black Color no 7638
      Price $30 plus shipping

      Lot#2 9 skeins of a deep dark red. Color No. 7644
      Price $28 plus shipping

      Note: The colors of this yarn are muted tones and not bright. Lovely scarves!

      Please send zip when replying

      Carolyn Campbell