HK books: Starmore; Mittens; Gibson Roberts, more

  • eruuskain
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      All books are from a NON-SMOKING home. They are in good condition.
      Many are "like new." My prices INCLUDES MEDIA MAIL shipping. If you
      want priority, let me know. I can take Paypal (preferred) or MO or
      personal checks.

      Alice Starmore FISHERMAN SWEATERS, soft cover $40.00

      Anna Zilboorg MAGNIFICENT MITTENS, hardcover, $12.00

      Betsy Blumenthal HANDS ON DYEING, soft cover $6.00

      Ann Budd THE KNITTERS HANDY BOOK OF PATTERNS, hardbound spiral $17.00

      Linda Ligon HOMESPUN HANDKNIT, soft cover, $10.00

      Priscilla Gibson-Roberts KNITTING IN THE OLD WAY softcover, spiral
      bound, $12.00

      Deb Menz COLOR IN SPINNING hardcover $20.00

      Contact me privately if you are interested. Serious interest only. A
      couple of these I thought were sold months ago but the buyer flaked
      out.

      Thanks!

      Elizabeth Ruuska