Beadmarkers--November Specials

  • beadmarkers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi Knitswappers:

      I have sets of six stylish, durable beaded stitch markers to offer,
      for $6 per set. Buy any two or more sets, and shipping is
      free! Payment may be made by money order or personal check. I will
      also be happy to swap two sets of markers for 100g of wool/nylon sock
      yarn--this has been a popular option for non-US knitters.

      Autumn leaves are falling here where I live, and I have created a
      new album full of "fall features" offered at special prices. Come
      see if you'd like to harvest any of these sets, and as always, free
      shipping applies when buying any two or more sets.

      Choose from many, many themes, including animals and Celtic designs!
      Glass cats are available in many colors, including a limited resupply
      of purple. Check the Flora and Fauna album to see these.

      By popular request, I now have lobster claw clasp row markers. Any
      style of marker in any album can be made into a row marker--just add
      50c per set for lobster claw clasps.

      To view the markers, please visit www.picturetrail.com/beadmarkers
      and if you have any questions email me at Beadmarkers@...

      Thanks!