Wool quilt batting

  • Barry & Linda Singley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      Does anyone out there use clean wool quilt batting for their handquilts?
      I have several queen-sized 2# batts to sell or swap. 90" x 108" for $55
      plus S&H or fair swap for knitting related items. These are made from
      Cheviot wool which resists matting and compression. Guaranteed to give
      you a good night's warm, natural rest.
      Thanks.
      Linda Singley
      Bearlin Acres Farm