Shadow pleated skirt yarn

  • steep22000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      I have for sale yarn, book, and blocking kit for Leslye Solomon's
      shadow pleated skirt. Blocking kit is still in original package. I
      have 2 cones of forest green Sable Crep from Bonnie's wools, dye lot
      4216, and 1 cone of cranberry French Crepe from Bonnie's wools, dye
      lot A1875. There may be enough green for a matching sweater or
      vest. It would make a beautiful Christmas outfit, which I had
      planned to make, but now I am more into childrens knitting. Price is
      $45.00 for all and I will pay shipping in USA. I will accept money
      order or personal check. (Not able to do paypal at this time.)
      Thanks, Terry in Indiana