FCEK CLEANOUT

  • Margaret H. Velard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

      I too am weeding out the magazines - just too too much for my feeble
      knitting brain!

      So, for sale, I have the following:

      FAMILY CIRCLE EASY KNITTING

      Fall 1994 - Premier Issue
      Fall 1996
      Winter '96-97 (2 issues)
      Fall 1997
      Winter '97-98
      Spring/Summer '98 (2 issues)
      Fall '98
      Winter '98-'99 (2 issues)
      Spring/Summer '99
      Fall '99 (2 issues)
      Winter '99/'00
      Spring/Summer 2000
      Fall 2000
      Winter '00/'01

      that's a total of 14 different issues - all in nearly mint condition, so,
      either $45 for the entire collection, which includes postage, or $3 each,
      you pay the postage.

      I accept PAYPAL, money orders for immediate shipping - checks will have to
      wait to clear.

      In your e-mail, please include entire snailmail address for ease of mailing.

      Thanks to all for looking,

      Margaret in Manhattan