FREE Grab Bag Of Novelty Yarns & Fibers!

  • linda08312
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2004
      FREE GRAB BAG OF NOVELTY YARNS & FIBERS!

      Now's the time to treat yourself to some of the new Fall / Winter
      yarns and receive a FREE Grab Bag of novelty yarns and fibers! Wait
      until you see the new Zen ribbon yarns from Berroco..........rich in
      color and so luxurious! We've posted three new colors on our web
      site www.customyarns.com - you'll want them all!
      Be sure to check out Skacel's new collection called Poker........ a
      thick and thin novelty with a dash of glistening accents.

      FREE Grab Bag at www.customyarns.com with minimum $20.00 purchase.
      Not to be combined with any other coupons. Offer good 7/22/04 -
      7/28/04
    • linda08312
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        FREE GRAB BAG OF NOVELTY YARNS & FIBERS!

        Bid a fond farewell to summer and say hello to fall with gorgeous new
        yarns at www.customyarns.com ! If you are a fiber fanatic like we
        are, you can't wait to see and touch the new novelty yarns we have
        for fall. Receive a FREE Grab Bag of novelty yarns and fibers with
        a minimum purchase of $20.00
        Offer good 9/1/04 - 9/8/04 Not to be combined with any other
        promotions.