Sari Silk and Wool yarns

  • carolyn14b
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      I am a direct importer of Sari Silk from Nepal. I have the
      "usual" multi colored plus solids in denim blue and two different
      shades of yellow. Each skein is a different weight with the pricing
      figured per 100 grams. Please email me for photos and the list of
      exact weights and exact prices of each skein – you pick the ones you
      want. All on a "first come, first served" basis…but not to
      worry, my vendor in Nepal is making another shipment to me on July
      5th, which I should have in my hands by the 18th. My prices are
      anywhere from $2.00 to $6.00 per 100 grams less than this is selling
      for on eBay. All yarn prices are PLUS SHIPPING (I charge actual
      cost only…no "handling" charges) and will ship any way you want (post
      office, UPS, FedEx)– insurance optional but I take no responsibility
      for lost of damaged packages that are not insured. I love PayPal and
      will also take checks or money orders.

      Sari Silk:

      Lt. yellow solid $9.50 per 100 grams
      Mustardy yellow solid $9.50 per 100 grams
      Denim blue solid $9.50 per 100 grams
      Multi $7.00 per 100 grams

      ALSO: Having just moved from NJ to FL in the last month (with 39
      moving cartons of yarn!!!) I have promised my DH that I will sell AT
      LEAST one item from each carton. My first offerings are below –
      I will add to them as I unpack more cartons. Again, email me for
      photos.

      Lane Cervinia "Nordic" 100% Superwash wool 50 grams skeins
      of 136 yards each All are still in the manufacturer's sealed
      plastic. $30.00 per 10 skein bag

      10 skeins yellow
      10 skeins lt. pink
      10 skeins burgundy

      Brown Sheep Nature Spun Worsted Wt. in Charcoal Grey. 100% wool,
      permanently mothproofed. 3.5 oz skeins of 245 yards each. There are
      12 skeins @ $3.75 each. I will sell all 12 together or 6 and 6 if
      you don't need all 12!

      Lang "Thelma" 100% Superwash Wool in a pale blue grey.
      There are 10 50 grams skeins of 132 yards each, still sealed in the
      manufacturer's plastic. Suggested needle size is US 6. $30.00

      Carolyn in Florida