Beadmarkers--New Styles Again!

  • beadmarkers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2004
      Hi Knitswappers:

      I have sets of six stylish, durable beaded stitch markers to offer
      for $6 per set. Buy any two or more sets, and shipping is free!
      Payment may be made by money order or personal check. I will also be
      happy to swap two sets of markers for 100g of wool/nylon sock yarn--
      this has been a popular option for non-US knitters.

      Special new sets of Celtic-themed markers are now available. Check
      them out in the Celtic Beads album. I think these beads are exciting
      and hope you will too!

      New ceramic animal sets are also in stock, and each set of six is
      $10. The first sets introduced in May were so popular that I've added
      several new styles, and more will be coming later on this month. You
      can have a whole menagerie for your needles!

      There are some new colors of cats which may be seen in the What's New
      album. Add to your collection of feline friends, and watch for even
      more new cats later this summer!

      To view the markers, please visit www.picturetrail.com/beadmarkers
      and if you have any questions email me at Beadmarkers@...

      Thanks for looking!
    • beadmarkers
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
        Hi Knitswappers:

        I have sets of six stylish, durable beaded stitch markers to offer
        for $6 per set. Buy any two or more sets, and shipping is free!
        Payment may be made by money order or personal check. I will also be
        happy to swap two sets of markers for 100g of wool/nylon sock yarn--
        this has been a popular option for non-US knitters.

        Glass cats are plentiful again--check both the Flora and Fauna and
        What's New albums to see what's in stock. There will be more colors
        coming soon.

        New ceramic animal sets are also available, and each set of six is
        $10. The new sets are in the Ceramic Animals album. Even more
        animals will be coming throughout summer. You can have a whole
        menagerie for your needles!