Beadmarkers--New Styles

  • beadmarkers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      Hello Knitswappers:

      I have sets of six stylish, durable beaded stitch markers to offer
      for $6 per set. Buy any two or more sets, and shipping is free!
      Payment may be made by money order or personal check. I will also be
      happy to swap two sets of markers for 100g of wool/nylon sock yarn--
      this has been a popular option for non-US knitters.

      New ceramic animal sets are now available, and each set of six is $10.
      The first sets introduced in May were so popular that I've added
      several new styles, and more will be coming later on this month. You
      can have a whole menagerie for your needles!

      To view the markers, please visit www.picturetrail.com/beadmarkers
      and if you have any questions email me at Beadmarkers@...

      Thanks for looking!