more handpainted wool yarns

  • Robertsconsultan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Hi all,

      We have been doing more hand-painting of natural-fiber woolen yarns here at
      the farm over the weekend and have the following to offer for sale. Shipping is
      additional. Usually costs about $1 for one skein, for more than one, send
      your zip and I will calculate.:

      Deep blues and violets-color is rich and vibrant: 100% virgin wool-- worsted
      wt. 4ply skeins, approx. 115 yds. per skein. 5 available at $3.50 each

      Soft evening tones (muted blues, violets, fading just a little to pink ) 90%
      soft wool, about a worsted wt. 3 ply skeins, approx. 145 yds. per skein, 3
      available at $3.50 each

      Blues/violets/rose--vibrant tones 100% wool, worsted wt. 4 ply, approx. 105
      yds. per skein, 3 available at $3.50 each

      Shades of blue/violet/rose--vibrant tones 100% shetland wool, soft
      sportsweight yarn, 4 ply, approx. 150 yds. per skein, 2 available at $3.50 each

      Most forms of payment accepted, including paypal.