Vintage darner; knitting needles etc. for sale

  • chicksideas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Speedweve Darner. A vintage darning device for use with wool, silk
      and linen. I found one on line at the following address. $10
      http://www.memoryworks.ca/detail.php?id=1697&cat=54

      Needles:
      Circular
      60cm 4.5mm Prym $2.50
      80cm 5mm Unknown make - no package $2.50
      34inch, US8 Aluminum Boye. (not on original card) $5

      4.5mm straight needles 6.5inches long. $2.50
      Brittany 2.5mm 7.5inch double point needles, set of 6 $5

      Hairpin Lace Fork $2 (new)

      Susan Bates Peg It knitting row counter (new) $2.50

      Prices in US$ plus shipping from Canada. Cash funded PayPal preferred
      (no debit or credit cards).