Beautiful Beaded Stitch Markers!

  • beadmarkers
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hi:

      I have sets of six sturdy, snag-free beaded stitch or row markers for
      $6. Buy two or more sets and get free shipping! If your stash is
      overflowing, I would be happy to swap two sets of markers for 100g of
      sock yarn. This has worked great for overseas knitters!

      There are *twelve* brand new sets featured in my What's New album
      today, including two varieties of cats! And more new varieties will
      be added later this month. There are lots of other beautiful and
      unusual styles already on my site, so come see them at:

      www.picturetrail.com/beadmarkers

      I accept money orders, personal checks, or sock yarn for payment. If
      you have any questions, please contact me at beadmarkers@...

      Thanks!