Sock Yarns Package for Sale

  • Carla
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      I am destashing my sock yarns for emergency expenses. ARGHHHH There are various weights in this package. All yarns are new, from a smoke-free home BUT THERE ARE CATS AND DOGS IN THE HOME. The yarn is kept in tubs away from the animals but they are here if you are that sensitive. There is enough here to make at least 10 pairs of socks. I say "at least" because the churro wool cake is pretty big and may make more than one pair or several pair of kids' socks. $100 for the entire package plus shipping of your choice. The homespuns were custom made and the colors are superb!

      One hank homespun wool, appears to be fingering weight, enough for one pair of socks, beautiful slightly variegated royal purple color.

      One split hank homespun wool, appears to be sport weight but it is thick and thin, beautiful dark teal color.

      Regia black/grey tweed, perfect for men's socks, 2 skeins.

      Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, 2 hanks, nearly navy.

      One huge cake of churro yarn, appears to be fingering to sport weight, marled taupey-brown color.

      Bartlett Yarns 100% wool, 4oz. skein, appears to be worsted weight, color: Scotia, a marled dusty blue.

      Bartlett Yarns 100% wool, 4oz. skein, appears to be worsted weight, color: Lupine, a gorgeous dusty purple.

      Bartlett Yarns 100% wool, 4oz. skein, appears to be worsted weight, no tag, color is a soft dusty mauvey pink.

      Bartlett Yarns 100% wool, 4oz. skein, appears to be worsted weight, no tag, color is a marled light dusty blue.

      Bartlett Yarns 100% wool, 4oz. skein, appears to be worsted weight, no tag, color is a dusty royal blue marled with burgundy.

      Thanks for looking!!!
      Carla Ives
      MANAGER, JAFRA JOY STARS, A STAR ACHIEVER BRANCH!!!
      The Stars Shone Brightly on 3/31/04!!!
      http://www.myjafra.com/cives

      Come to Moms Avenue and Network with Moms!
      http://www.momsavenue.us