yarn for sale Bernat, Berocco, Reynolds

  • Stefanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      Thanks for your interest - I am reposting the yarns I still have,
      because I just looked at the email and saw that there were question
      marks scattered throughout - these were originally dashes - so, it
      looks like I don't know what I have and that I don't know what I'm
      talking about! This is not the case - I have reduced the prices on
      some of these yarns -

      These yarns are looking for a new home! All were stored carefully in
      a smoke-free home, and prices include shipping within the continental
      US - will ship outside the US, but please contact me for shipping
      estimates - please email me if you are interested -

      Bernat Killarney 2 50 g 1.75 oz skeins with labels and one partial
      (about ½) with no label. This is vintage yarn must be 20+ years
      old, but has been kept in a sealed bag. It is thick/thin shiny/silky
      main yarn with matte slubs throughout; a gorgeous pale pink
      called "pastel peach" on the label it looks like a peachy-pink to
      me. It is 45% cotton, 44% acrylic and 11% linen. Would make a cute
      baby sweater; it knits up at 5 stitches to the inch on US 6 needles.
      No yardage given, unfortunately. Hand wash only. Made in Belgium. For
      the lot: 10.00 includes 1st class shipping in the continental US.

      Reynolds Andean Alpaca Classic 4-ply 2 50 g skeins of 100% alpaca
      yarn 110 yards in each skein. Knits at 4.5 stitches to an inch on
      size 8 needle or at 5 stitches to an inch on a size 7. The color is
      camel, (#0023) lot #560. Hand wash or dry clean only. Made in Peru.
      For the lot of two skeins: 8.00 includes includes 1st class shipping
      in the continental US.

      Bag'o'superwash wool. This is a mixed bag (so I'll try do describe
      best I can) I got somewhere - there are a total of 10 skeins - there
      are 7 full skeins and 3 partial skeins. I estimate that there are
      about 600 grams total - 6 Emu Superwash (50 g. no yardage, but label
      says double knitting, use 4 mm needles) and 4 Phildar Superwash
      Lenox (100 g (3 oz) uses US 8 (5 mm) needles), yarns. The Emu
      colors are: turquoise, lavender, light green (partial ? about ½
      left), pale yellow (also partial, about 1/3 left), pale peach (also
      partial about ½ left), and pale pink (also partial, about ¼ left).
      The Phildar are all full skeins and include a dark royal blue, a
      kelly green, a medium blue and a pale peachy pink. Some of the skeins
      have become a bit unwound, but not tangled. This would be good for
      someone making kids or doll clothes ? these could easily be mixed and
      might be really pretty. 12.00 for the lot, includes 1st class
      shipping in the continental US.

      Berocco Cotton Twist 4 skeins 50 grams or 1.75 oz. 85 yards to a
      skein. This is color 8371 and lot 4459: a gorgeous, shimmery cotton
      in a nice grey that has a slightly greenish tint to it to my eye. Can
      be machine washed. 70% mercerized cotton and 30% rayon viscose. 19
      stitches = 4 inches on US 8. 15.00 includes shipping in the
      continental US.

      Fiber trends Suede Slipper Soles size 5" for felted slippers for
      infants/toddlers ?grey suede ? in the package ? retails for 10.50 ?
      6.00 includes shipping.

      Berocco Pronto- 14 skeins of great cotton blend yarn (50% cotton,
      50% acrylic) in a nice olive green - the color is #4441 and the dye
      lot is #4215. These are 50 gram balls and contain 55 yards or 50
      meters. Originally 6.50 a ball (so, this was over 90 dollars
      worth); will sell for 50 dollars, including first class shipping in
      the continental US.

      Thanks!
      Stefanie