Kim Hargreaves book, vintage patterns, Mission Falls.......

  • Artcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000
      Here I am again with another 'stash list'. Again the items are too numerous
      to list separately here so please email me privately for a list or specifics
      on the items you are interested in hearing about. My email is
      jarthur@... . I am in Canada, asking for money order payment.
      Non-smoking home.

      A brief listing includes the Kim Hargreaves Collection, Children's Vogue
      Knitting Magazine, 2 shawl patterns, Cottage Creation Gingerbread booklet,
      Family Circle Easy Knitting, Katia designer knits for kids, Peer Gynt
      Collection, four Manos books, Mission Falls Trading Vests and baby sweater
      patterns, Classic Elite single patterns, Cynthia Helene Accessory Book, Dale
      Design book, Crochet Leisure Arts Booklets - many of these are new, never
      used, various prices - I'm working on that now.

      Also, I have decided to sell my Beehive vintage pattern booklets, in
      wonderful condition given the age of these items, again, write for details.

      Thanks for looking. Jan