Update Un-enhancement Round 1

  • Jana
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26 4:46 AM
      This is what is still available on this round...
      . .
      I have over-enhanced my yarn stash and it needs to be reduced. I tried to put them in groupings by weight...Here's what's available in Round 1 (watch for Round 2)....

      Lace Yarn -

      Cherry Tree Hill Lace Boucle - 2100 yards (190 grams) Berry into dusty blue into dark teal. (I believe this yarn is discontinued). ASKING $30.00
      Sock Yarn -

      Opal - 75% Wool 25% Nylon 1 skein color 202 (light greens, yellow gold and blues) and 1 skein color 5 lot 16 (blue and white) from the Crocodile collection I believe. ASKING: $11.00 each

      Cascade Fixation - 2 skeins (in plastic wrap) Color 6388 Lot 39248 Purple
      ASKING: $8.00 for both

      Sockotta - 45% Cotton, 40% Superwash Wool, 15% Nylon. Color 18 Lot 156. 414 yds. Paid 7.99 ASKING 6.50

      DK Weight -

      Filatura Di Crosa 501 - Charcoal - 100% washable wool, 50 grams, 125 meters per ball. Packaged as 10 balls in plastic handled bag. Color 162 Lot 540 Prices online ranging between $5.50 and $6.00 per ball. ASKING: $48.00 plus shipping (method of your choice)

      Bulky/Super Bulky -

      Classic Elite Waterspun Weekend. 100% Merino Wool, color: natural (perfect for dyeing) 100 gr. 2 sts/in sz 17 needles. Online pricing approx. 9.95 each - 5 skeins (one wound in ball) ASKING. $42.00 for all 5 skeins

      Shipping is paid by buyer, I prefer to send Priority (and find it's nearly the same cost as parcel post), ins. recommended as I am not responsible for the package after it is sent. I accept Paypal (cash funded), personal check, money order (both held until cleared) or cashier's check. All yarn from a smoke free home w/ animals but they are not usually in the same room as my yarn
      jersey@...

      Jana Borem - TAC Angel #1251 - WI
      Independent Stamped Arts Demonstrator
      The Angel Company - Stamping and Scrapbooking Supplies
      Come and see the online catalog and current specials
      from TAC and myself!
      http://tacangeljana.bravehost.com/
      Come and join in the fun!

    • Jana
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29 11:39 PM
[...]

        Filatura Di Crosa 501 - Charcoal - 100% washable wool, 50 grams, 125 meters per ball. Packaged as 10 balls in plastic handled bag. Color 162 Lot 540. A super soft superwash wool. Prices online ranging between $5.50 and $6.00 per ball. ASKING: $48.00 plus shipping