Beautiful Beaded Stitch Markers!

  • beadmarkers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2004
      Hi Knitswappers:

      I've been hard at work updating my stitch marker photos (still have a
      little more work to do!), and when you visit my site, you'll be
      amazed at the tremendous variety I have to offer--all at the low
      price of $6 per set of six. Buy two or more sets, and shipping is
      free! For those folks outside the US, we can work out a yarn swap--
      100g of sock yarn for two sets.

      Be sure to see the new styles available in Mix and Match, Flora and
      Fauna, Assorted Color sets, and the debut of the New Collections
      album.

      These markers are guaranteed to be snag-free and glide easily on your
      needles. Customers who have tried these markers keep coming back for
      more, and I am working on a referral rewards program for those who
      recommend my markers to their friends.

      Please have a look at the markers at www.picturetrail.com/beadmarkers
      and write to me at Beadmarkers@... for further information.

      Thanks!
    • beadmarkers
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2004
        Hello Knitswappers:

        I have sets of six sturdy, snag-free beaded stitch or row markers for
        $6. Buy two or more sets and get free shipping! If your stash is
        overflowing, I would be happy to swap two sets of markers for 100g of
        sock yarn. This has worked great for overseas knitters!

        There are *twelve* brand new sets featured in my What's New album
        today, including two varieties of cats! And more new varieties will
        be added later this month. There are lots of other beautiful and
        unusual styles already on my site, so come see them at

        www.picturetrail.com/beadmarkers

        I accept money orders, personal checks, or sock yarn for payment. If
        you have any questions, please contact me at beadmarkers@...

        Thanks!
      • beadmarkers