[knitswap] 2 cones cotton yarn for sale/trade

  • dae@panix.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 1999
      Hey folks!

      I'm looking to sell or trade two cones of fingering/light dk weight
      cotton yarn. There is 1 lb 12.3 ozs total, it's a two ply cotton, with
      a loosely spun variegated ply and a black binder. The colors are
      wonderful and intense (purple/yellow/green/blue/red), and the color
      repeats are short, not long. I'd recommend using the yarn doubled from
      opposite ends to reduce the possibility of pooling or biasing.

      I'd either like 11" or 12" circular sock needles (two seems fair) or
      $12.50 plus shipping costs.

      AND

      if you have the above sock needles for trade but don't want the yarn,
      email me with an alternate offer!

      Knitward Ho!

      Leigh Witchel