Christmas Wish List

  • Dorothy Rosman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      You may want to use some of these items to put on your Christmas list, or
      just purchase for your own Christmas Gift.

      I have 3-KA-8300 Brother or KnitKing Transfer Carriage, transfer those
      stitches from the ribber to Main Bed in just seconds with this great gadget.
      $70.00.

      I have 1-KA-8200 Intarsia Carriage for the Standard 4.5mm Brother or
      KnitKing Knitting Machine, do as many colors in a row as you like, follow a
      graft or drawing it on the Knitleader sheet makes it even easier to follow.
      Price of Intarsia Carriage is $40.00

      I have 1-Garter Bar for 4.5 mm Knitting Machines works on all brands that
      are this gauge. New condition, priced at $45.00.

      All items we sell come with Instruction Books or it doesn't go on our list.
      Check out many other items at www.customknitsmfg.net.

      Thanks for looking,
      Dorothy Rosman in Minnesota
      Used Knitting Machines, Accessories, Books and Silver Reed Machines and
      Christmas Socks
      www.customknitsmfg.net
      Yarn Trees, G-Carriage Monitior, and Norwegian Patterns
      www.customknitsmfg.com
      Order Line 1-800-726-4084
      or 218-238-5882
      Custom Knits & Mfg