Destashing

  • Anne Barrett
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 31, 2003
      I'm cleaning out my stash and have the following yarns for sale.
      Prices are listed below with individual yarns. Everything is from a
      non-smoking home.

      Prices do not include shipping from zip code 55104. I can ship
      within the continental U.S. I accept cash-funded PayPal, check, or
      money order – next day shipping as soon as PayPal or money order
      received, but if you are paying by check I will wait for check to
      clear before shipping.

      Scans are available upon request. Please email me if you have any
      questions. Thanks for looking!

      1) 5 skeins Trendsetter TUTTI, one missing a label
      45% polyester, 42% cotton, 8% viscose, 5% acrylic
      50 grams/93yds
      5 sts/inch on US #6 needle
      Color 17 (deep purple)
      $5/skein

      2) 2 balls Artfibers GYPSY
      100% tesselated spun silk,
      50 grams/121yds
      3 sts/inch on US #10.5 needle
      Color 12 (denim blue)
      $12/ball

      3) 1 skein GGH BALI
      50% cotton, 50% acrylic
      50 grams/154 yards
      5 sts/inch on US #5 or #6 needles
      Color 15 (denim)
      $4.00

      4) 1 skein Plymouth MILANO MOSAICO
      44% nylon, 38% acrylic, 18% wool
      50 grams /110 yards
      4.5 sts/inch on US #7 needle
      Color 2191 (blueberry), dye lot #4606
      $6.00

      5) 1 hank Ironstone Yarns
      Rayon/acrylic/polyester
      70 grams/90 yds
      Rustic Tweed (#3) dye lot #9503
      $4.00

      6) 3 skeins Plymouth KICK
      100% acrylic chenille
      50 grams/82yds
      3sts/inch on US #10 needle
      Color 10 (mottled cranberry), dye lot #24770
      $4/skein

      7) 9 skeins Cleckheaton TENCEL WOOL, one wound into center-pull ball
      70% Tencel 30% wool
      50g/100yds
      5.5sts/inch on US #6 needle
      Color 2058 (gray), dye lot #710266
      $5/skein

      8) Lion Brand WOOL-EASE
      80% Acrylic, 20% Wool
      3 oz/197 yds
      4.5sts/inch on US #8 needle
      1 skein Rose Heather (#140), dye lot #20182
      1 skein Mushroom (#403), dye lot #24377
      $2.50/skein

      9) 6 skeins Caron WINTUK
      100% acrylic
      3.5 oz
      4sts/inch on US #9 needle
      Deep Periwinkle (#3255), dye lot 17310
      $1/skein

      10) 10 skeins VINTAGE Red Heart sock and sweater
      100% acrylic
      2 oz
      7.5sts/inch on US #3 needle
      Canvas (#663), dye lot 882 713
      $.75/skein
    • chicksideas
      Message 2 of 29 , Jul 21, 2004
        I have just uploaded some pictures of yarn I am destashing to my
        photo album. Prices are quoted in US$ plus shipping from Canada. If
        you have questions,please do not hesitate to ask.
        http://photos.yahoo.com/jitomchick and check the destashing folder.
      • Joan Hamer
        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 24, 2005
          I have the following items for sale. There is a smoker in the house and I have 2 cats. However, all yarns have been stored upon
          purchase in zippered plastic bags and stored in closed cupboards but if this is a concern to you, please bear that in mind.

          4 skeins Mountain Colors Bearfoot sock yarn in color Red Tail Hawk. Retail $76, selling for $60.00

          5 balls Lion Brand Cotton-Ease. 50% cotton/50% acrylic in Candy Blue. 207 yds per ball, worsted weight and is enough for a summer
          top or kids sweaters. $15.00

          2 balls Douceur et Soie in cream PLUS original Fiber Trends pattern for Lace Moebius Scarf. 225 yds per ball. Retail with pattern
          $26.50. Selling for 20.00.

          Cherry Tree Hill Oceania pullover or cardigan kit, pattern included. 100% wool boucle in color Java which is rusts/grays with
          metallic thread. 1440 yds is enough to make any size. Skein wound into 2 large balls. Retail $65, selling for $50.00.

          7 balls Trendsetter Binario in turquoise and purple. Ladder yarn, 82 yds each ball. Great to combine with another yarn for dressy
          poncho. Retail $49, selling for $35.

          Prices do not include shipping, insurance or delivery confirmation if desired. Ship to US addresses only. PayPal (CASH funded only)
          preferred or money order. All yarns are new with labels and in same dye lot unless otherwise stated.

          Joan Hamer - Manchester PA
          http://joanknits.blogspot.com
        • Joan Hamer
          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 31, 2005
            I have the following items for sale. There is a smoker in the house and I have 2 cats. However, all yarns have been stored upon
            purchase in zippered plastic bags and stored in closed cupboards and should not have any odor, but if this is a concern to you
            please bear that in mind. Some were posted before and now reduced and some new.

            5 balls Lion Brand Cotton-Ease. 50% cotton/50% acrylic in Candy Blue. 207 yds per ball, worsted weight and is enough for a summer
            top or kids sweaters. $12.00

            2 balls Douceur et Soie in cream PLUS original Fiber Trends pattern for Lace Moebius Scarf. 225 yds per ball. Retail with pattern
            $26.50. Selling for 15.00.

            7 balls Trendsetter Binario in turquoise/purple. Ladder yarn, 82 yds each ball. Great to combine with another yarn for dressy poncho
            or trim. Retail $49, selling for $25.

            4 skeins Briggs & Little Regal 2-ply. 272 yds per skein, 20 sts = 4". Color Plum. $16.00.

            1 skein Mountain Colors, 230 yds, worsted weight in color Ladyslipper. $12.00

            5 skeins Lavold Silky Wool, one skein wound into ball and may be a few yds less. 4 are intact with labels. Color is 010 lt denim.
            $28.00

            2 balls Lamb's Pride Superwash worsted, color Mysterious Fuschia which is more deep plum than fuschia. One ball partially unwound
            but all there. $12.00

            Prices do not include Priority Mail shipping, insurance or delivery confirmation if desired. Ship to US addresses only. PayPal (CASH
            funded only) preferred or money order. All yarns are new with labels and in same dye lot unless otherwise stated. Scan available
            upon request.

            Message 5 of 29 , Jul 10, 2005
              I have the following to offer:

              11 skeins Encore Worsted. 75% acrylic/25% wool, machine washable. 200 yds. All same dye lot. Med Rose color 180 - $33.00 plus
              Priority Mail shipping.

              7 skeins Brunswick Windrush worsted weight. 100% acrylic, machine washable. 230 yds. Light Pink. Two skeins partially wound but all
              there. $22.00 plus Priority Mail shipping.

              2 Baabajoes's 100% wool, 14-ply bulky. Great for felting. Color Teal. 310 yds each skein.
              1 Baabajoes's 100% wool, 14-ply bulky. Great for felting. Color Aubergine. 310 yds each skein
              $10.00 per skein (half of retail) plus Priority Mail shipping.

              PayPal (cash funded preferred) or money order. No checks please. US addresses only.

              Joan Hamer - Manchester PA
              http://joanknits.blogspot.com
            • Jane Dyer
              Message 6 of 29 , Nov 1, 2005
                I have lowered the prices the following yarns for sale. The first ones were from Knitting Fever in two colorful and unusual yarns. Mix some of the ribbon yarns , they could make some of the chic new scarves or bags.
                Knitting Fever's Lace and Satin:
                10 skeins of " Lace" in a pink colorway, 176 yards of a 1/4" lacy tape, made in Italy. 84% rayon and 16% poly. 4 sts. = l" on #8, knits as worsted. It's a shiny ladder type tape woven on a clear base.

                10 small cones of "Satin" , a matching pink 1/8" shiny tape . 100% rayon, 70 yds. 4 sts=1 " also knits as a worsted.

                7 skeins of " Lace" in royal blue with 1 cone of matching blue "Satin".

                Lace is $4.00 a skein and the matching Satin is $3.00

                6 Spools of Lo Ran Silky Soft Ribbon, 100 yards on a spool , 100% poly.......1/8" wide , made in Japan, beautiful red color. $3.50 a spool

                Gemini 1/2" Rayon Ribbons on Spools: 100 yds, 3 1/2 sts =1" on #11 $7.00 each. I've seen evening bags made of these ribbons lined in satin.
                2 Peach
                4 Kelly Green
                3 Aqua
                2 Off White

                2 Spools of Gemini's "Charmeuse" in rich teal color , 1/4" rayon ribbon , 70 yds , 4 1/2 sts. = 1" on #8 .......$5.00

                I also have 10 balls of Knitting Fever's "King Tut" , a soft and glossy 100% Egyptian cotton in a cream color , 66 yds, 4 1/2 sts.=1 " on a # 6 or #8 needle. $3.00 a ball.
                -
                Anny Blatt' s "Flirt Anny" .....made in France. 67% cotton, 23 % viscose, 10% linen 60 yds, 50 gram balls
                10 Turquoise (color 2241)
                10 Ecru (color 670)
                $3.50 a ball ( $30.00 for a box of 10)
                ______________________________________
                10 Lanas Katia "Tournasol" in creamy beige. 55%rayon, 45% acrylic. 126 yds. , a good yarn to mix with one of the novelty yarns. $2.00 a ball.

                I can photograph any of these yarns if you are interested .

                Postal charges are extra, just what it costs to ship from 43953. I can only accept checks or money orders and will ship yarns as soon as checks clear. If you want insurance , preferred mail or UPS , please let me know. Our local hardware has a UPS window but it's about $1.00 more than the post office. Give me time to find an appropriate mailing container. Thanks for reading.
                Jane

              • mmgalligher
                Message 7 of 29 , Feb 1, 2006
                  I still have roving and batts left to sell.

                  I have:
                  2 lbs. dark brown/black cormo roving (very soft) $40.00
                  3 1/2 lbs. white corriedale and mohair (would be fun to dye) $35.00
                  1 white merino batt weights 13.4 oz (pillows?) $8.40
                  1 brown heather corriedale batt 2 1/2 lbs. (quilt???) $25.00
                  NO SPLITS
                  Free shipping over 5 lbs. FL mmgalligher@... or 239-682-7483.
                  I can take PayPal or money order. Melanie Galligher
                • CatCooper
                  Message 8 of 29 , Feb 7, 2006
                    1.Rowan's R2 brand Fuzzi Felt Yarn 50m/55 yds per ball, mix of nylon,
                    merino wool, acrylic and alpaca, definitely feltable. Check this
                    link for pictures of the yarn: http://www.yarnxpress.com/index.asp?
                    PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=20

                    2 balls bright yellow
                    2 balls cream white
                    2 balls pumpkin orange
                    2 balls dark forest green
                    2 balls light royal blue
                    2 balls black

                    List price is $15 but I will be happy to sell all 12 for $18 plus
                    postage.

                    2. Rowan's R2 brand Paper 135M/148 yds, 50gm, 100% nylon – 2 ball in
                    a light blue -- $3 for both balls plus postage

                    3. Joslyn's Fiber Farm's Spider Web – laceweight in 100% merino wool
                    8 oz., 2500 yds in peacock ( a deep green/blue) List price $40, my
                    price $25 plus postage. (And I will include Fiddlesticks Knitting
                    Flirty Ruffles Shawl pattern when you purchase this yarn.)

                    4. Mystery Wool – over120 yards, heavy worsted weight – I've lost the
                    band and it is partially frogged BUT amazing variegated colorway.
                    Beige, Brown , burgundy, navy blue. Perfect for felting! I paid
                    something like $12-$15 for the skein. It's yours for $3 plus postage.

                    5. Brown Sheep Lambs Pride Bulky, 4 oz., 114 M/ 125 yards, color m-05
                    Onyz (black) $3 plus postage.

                    6. Karabella Aurora 8 100% extra fine merno wool, 50 gms, 90 m/98
                    yds; 3 balls, 2 deep purple (slightly frogged) and 1 ball of black.
                    All three for $10 plus postage (list price $8.50/ball) – see this URL
                    for more info: http://www.yarn.com/yarns-knitting/aurora.html

                    7. Sparklies!! An assortment of great carry-along glittery yarns:
                    2 balls of Adriafil Gold (cannot figure out the yardage from the
                    labels…) PLUS Cherry Tree Hill Zebra Windsong ladder yarn 165 yards,
                    50 gm in Birches (light gold/light gray coloring) PLUS 2 balls of
                    Berocco Glitz 25 gm, 65 m/70 yards one in color 9701 (dark brown with
                    gold) and the other in color 9710 (purple with fuchsia) – all these
                    sparklies for $10 plus postage.

                    8. Opal Magic sock yarn, 75% wool, 25% polyamid, 100 gm. 425 meters –
                    enough for at least one pair of large adult socks. Color is 1051 – a
                    lovely stripe mix of turquoise, light blue, white and navy -- $8 plus
                    postage

                    9. Inca Dreams sock yarn – 75% wool/25% polyamid, 50 gm, 210 m,
                    amazing mix of camouflage in olive, light green, dark blue green,
                    white, khaki – 2 balls (again enough for a large pair of socks) -- $8
                    plus postage

                    10. Chenilles!! Rowan Chucky Cotton Chenille 100 gm 140 m/ 153 yds
                    color 386 a medium blue PLUS Plymouth Sinsation 50 gm, 38 yds, 80%
                    rayon/20% wool, 1 in color 3094 (beige/ brown/blue) and 1 ball in
                    color 3097 (gold/teal/pink/purple). All three balls of yarn for $10
                    plus postage.

                    11. Patons Classic Wool Merino 100 gm, 223 yds/204 meters, color
                    92186 Three Bark Mix (an olive green brownish shade) -- $2 plus
                    postage

                    Cash-funded Paypal preferred – contact me if you have questions.
                    Even though I store yarn in plastic bags or containers please note I
                    share my home with 2 cats.

                    Cathy Cooper, NYC
                  • knitwin2
                    Message 9 of 29 , Feb 11, 2006
                      I have the following yarns to offer:

                      30–50g/160 yd balls Melrose Designer's Memory Four (98% cotton/2%
                      elastic) sport weight yarn. Vintage! $2/ball or $50 for the lot
                      9 balls turquoise
                      15 balls white (3 are missing labels)
                      3 balls navy
                      1 ball jade
                      1 ball yellow
                      1 scarlet

                      3-100g/185 yd balls of Reynolds Saucy, (100% cotton) in navy blue.
                      $6.00

                      9-50g/108 yd hanks of Tahki Cotton Classic-$4/hank
                      4 hanks #3407-burnt orange
                      4 hanks #3744-forest green
                      1 hank #3912-light violet

                      8-50g/116 yd balls of Patons Cotton DK in Nile (baby green) $12
                      4-50g/116 yd balls of Patons Cotton DK in Lavender $6

                      3-50g/136 yd balls of Millefili Fine (100% mercerized cotton) in 9552-
                      Sunset (orange, olive gold, rose multi)-$9

                      10-50g/80 yd balls of Trendsetter Ciniglia (Acrylic blend
                      chenille). I would call it sport weight , in red multi.-$25

                      5-50g/120 yd skeins of Berroco Chloe-(78% rayon, 22% mohair) in
                      bright red.-$12

                      I accept cash-funded PayPal (preferred) , money orders, and personal
                      checks. Buyer pays actual shipping from zip code 10510. Thank you!

                      Wendy Preston
                    • Molly Dybiec
                      Message 10 of 29 , Jul 21, 2006
                        Price does not include shipping. Smoke free home. I do have cats but
                        the yarn is stored in rubbermaid.

                        Wool Combs – Single Row, 4" long, 4" wide, $50

                        Modular Knits by Iris Schreier Like New $10.00
                        The Magic Loop by Bev Galeskas published by Fiber Trends $5
                        Queen Kahuna's Crazy Toes & Heels Socks by mary Ann Beattie $20 Like
                        New Condition
                        Ashford Book of Spinning by Anne Field $20.00 Like New
                        A Second treasury of Magical Knitting by Cat Bordhi $12.00 Like new

                        4 Oz. White Soy Silk $5.00

                        Socks that Rock Moss Agate medium weight 380 Yards $18.00
                        Socks That Rock Lagoon medium Weight 380 Yards $18.00
                        Socks that rock Tanzanite medium weight 380 Yards $18.00

                        Austermann Step Color 09 100g Wound into ball by hand but not used $12.00

                        Opal Uni Orange (color 06) Wound into ball by hand but not used and
                        label missing $10
                        Opal 100g variegated blues (navy to baby blue) 100g (Can't read german
                        so I can't fgure out color number) $10

                        Sockotta White Gray Black 414 Yards Wound into ball by Hand ($5.00)

                        2 skeins knitpicks simple stripes crayon color 231 Yards per skein 1
                        skein wound into ball by hand but not used $2.00 each

                        1 skein fotissima cotton dark blue (color 4) 50 g wound into ball by
                        hand $5.00

                        Lana Grossa meilenweit blue/gray tweed color 1003 100g wound into ball
                        by hand but not used $10.00

                        1 lb. bfl black lambswool roving $15

                        Thanks for looking,
                        Molly Dybiec
                        43119
                      • Molly Dybiec
                        Message 11 of 29 , Jul 27, 2006
                          I have the following for sale. Pics available upon request.

                          Addi turbo circ's

                          Size
                          #8 16" ($8)
                          #9 16" ($8)
                          #10 16" ($8)
                          #10 24" ($8)
                          #11 16" ($10)

                          Inox #10 29" circ ($4.)

                          susanne's
                          Ebony Size 10 24" circ ($8)
                          rosewood size 4 40" circ ($10)
                          rosewood size 4 32" circl ($8)

                          Bryspun Size 10 29" circ ($3)

                          Opal
                          100 gram navy - baby blue variegated ($8)
                          Uni 100gram orange solid ($8) wound into ball but not used

                          Lana Gross Meilenweit 100 gram variegated gray to blue ($8) Wound into
                          ball but not used

                          sockotta 100 gram white, black, gray ($5) wound into ball but not used

                          Knitpicks simple stripes color crayon 2 skeins one wound into ball but
                          not used $2 each

                          austerman step (with aloe vera and jojoba) 75% wool, 25% nylon 100
                          grams browns, rust, orange, green ($8)

                          price does not include shipping.

                          thanks for looking,

                          Molly Dybiec
                          43119
                        • Kathleen Bruce
                          Message 12 of 29 , Aug 9, 2006
                            YARN FOR SALE- Help! I'm still destashing...

                            Here are some yarns that are really pretty and soft, and reasonably
                            priced....I need to sell it to make room for some Shetland yarn I am
                            collecting to make my husband a sweater.

                            Lovely ocean colored Blue/Green dk weight (12 wpi), 5 ply Peruvian wool .
                            There are approximately 220 yards, 1 skein. This yarn is hand dyed in
                            greens, blues, and turquoise. Gorgeous. Smoke free. Weight: 3-5/8 oz. or 100
                            grams. $13.00 plus shipping.

                            100g Opal *Hagebutte* Hand-Dyed Sock Yarn
                            Opal Sock Yarn - Wonderful colors, machine washable, shrink resistant.
                            Length/Ball is 425m = 100g, Which will give you one pair of adult socks up
                            to XL size. Eye catching fabulous orange/violet/turquoise colorway. $17.00
                            plus shipping.

                            CASHMERE. Luxury yarn. Two skeins, 4 oz (113g), 800 yards 100% cashmere yarn
                            2 ply, fingering weight, lilac color, color number C266, same dye lot.
                            knit on U.S. Needle #1-3 (2.25mm - 3.25mm), 6-8 sts = 1 inch
                            Gorgeous and soft. $30 plus shipping.

                            Weight: Approximately 2-3/4 oz.

                            Approximate Yardage: 380+ yds.

                            Jamieson's Double Knit Shetland. 3 50g skeins. 175 meters each skein.
                            $5/skein plus shipping.

                            Thanks for looking, and peace.

                            Kathleen Bruce

                            The Spinners, Knitters, and Weavers Housecleaning Pages
                            http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbspin.html
                          • Molly Dybiec
                            Message 13 of 29 , Aug 10, 2006
                              I have the following for sale; all are in like new condition. Buyer
                              pays shipping. I will accept paypal at molly@... and
                              money orders.

                              Lantern Moon

                              Size US 5 3.75 mm 10" ebony $10
                              Size US 5, 3.75 mm 14" rosewood $12
                              Size US 9, 5.5 mm 10" ebony $15

                              Clover bamboo dpns Size 9, 7" $2

                              Plymouth bamboo dpns -
                              Size 4 6" length $3
                              Size 5 8" length $3
                              Size 7 8" length $3
                              Size 10 1/2 8" length $3

                              Addi turbo -

                              size 5 40" $8
                              size 6 24" $8
                              size 6 40" $8
                              size 7 24" $8
                              size 7 32" $8
                              size 8 16" $5
                              Size 8 24" $8
                              Size 8 40" $8
                              size 9 16" $5
                              Size 9 24" $8
                              size 10 16" $5
                              size 10 24" $5
                              Size 10 32" $8
                              Size 10 40" $8
                              Size 10.5 24" $8
                              size 11 16" $5
                              Size 11 24" $8

                              Prym Size 10 29" $3
                              Bryspun size 10 29" $3
                              Thanks for looking,

                              Molly Dybiec
                              Galloway, Ohio 43119
                            • Karen C.
                              Message 14 of 29 , Aug 14, 2006
                                Howdy!

                                I am destashing some things I don’t think I will ever
                                get around to using.
                                All yarn is stored in Rubbermaid containers in a pet
                                and smoke free house.
                                I do keep Lavender Sachets in with the yarn to
                                discourage moths.
                                Shipping is at cost using USPS Priority from CT
                                (06037).
                                Insurance is extra, optional and available upon
                                request. I really prefer Paypal (cash
                                Funded) but will take a check as long as you
                                understand I will not ship the item until the check
                                clears.
                                A Money Order would be fine also.
                                Pictures are located here:
                                http://www.needlesandwool.com/stash.php

                                Thanks for looking,

                                Karen Caron from CT

                                Farmhouse Yarns – 4 skeins, 3 ply, 125 yards each. Red
                                – hand dyed, no dye lot – $12.

                                Farmhouse Yarns – 4 skeins, Roxanne’s Mohair, single
                                ply worsted, 200 yards each,
                                50% mohair/50% Lambs Wool Blend, Rose Garden, Hand
                                dyed, no dye lot - $15.

                                Farmhouse Yarns – 7 skeins, single ply worsted, 200
                                yards each, 50% Alpaca/50% Lambs Wool,
                                Green, hand dyed, no dye lot – Lot of 3 - $12.00, Lot
                                of 4 - $16.

                                Farmhouse Yarns – 3 skeins, single ply worsted, 200
                                yards each, 50% Alpaca/50% Lambs Wool,
                                Fuschia, hand dyed, no dye lot – $12.

                                Farmhouse Yarns – 6 skeins, single ply worsted, 200
                                yards each,
                                Natural, these have some vm – Lots of 3 - $12 ea.

                                Farmhouse Yarns – 9 skeins, single ply, 200 yards
                                each, 4spi/us9,
                                Charcoal, hand dyed, no dye lot, these have some vm –
                                Lot of 4 - $16, Lot of 5 - $20.

                                Farmhouse Yarns – 6 skeins, single ply, 200 yards
                                each, 4spi/us9,
                                Mulberry, hand dyed, no dye lot, Lots of 3 - $12 each.

                                Patons Canadiana Colours, green/purple/yellow, 6
                                skeins plus one partial skein, 100%
                                Acrylic, 193 yard each, $12.

                                Berroco Chinchilla Light, 6 skeins, cream, 120 yards
                                each, 100% rayon, $18.

                                Crystal Palace Deco Ribbon, 2 skeins, 80 yards each,
                                red/black stripe, 30% nylon and 70% acrylic, $7.

                                Berroco Glace, cream, 6 skeins in one dye lot, 3 in a
                                different dye lot, 75 yards each,
                                100% rayon, Lot of 6 – $18, Lot of 3 - $9.

                                Stahl Sinfonie, cream, 2 skeins, 74% mohair, 17% wool,
                                9% polyamid, 110 yards each, $8.

                                Boye Needle Master Interchangeable Needle System,
                                brand new, never used, $30.

                                Karen from Kensington, CT
                                http://www.needlesandwool.com

                                http://mail.yahoo.com
                              • Kathleen Bruce
                                Message 15 of 29 , Aug 15, 2006
                                  DESTASHING- Beautiful yarn and roving...that I have saved over the years,
                                  and that need to go to someone who can knit and spin faster than I can...
                                  Selling them for what I paid for them. Reasonably priced and all from a non
                                  smoking household.

                                  Lovely ocean colored Blue/Green dk weight (12 wpi), 5 ply Peruvian wool .
                                  There are approximately 220 yards, 1 skein. This yarn is hand dyed in
                                  greens, blues, and turquoise. Gorgeous. Smoke free. Weight: 3-5/8 oz. or 100
                                  grams. $13.00 plus shipping.

                                  Jamieson's Double Knit Shetland. 3 50g skeins. 175 meters each skein.
                                  $5/skein plus shipping.

                                  Scarf Style, Innovative to tradition, 31 inspirational styles to knit and
                                  crochet. Interweave Press. Pam Allen, editor of Interweave Knits. $21.95
                                  new. Sell for $15.00 plus shipping. Mint.

                                  Approx. 1 lb Shetland Roving, Moorit Chocolate brown. Lovely and cloud soft.
                                  $20 plus shipping. Clean.

                                  Yarn and fleece comes from a smoke free environment. Thank you for looking.
                                  Peace.

                                  Kathleen Bruce, from lovely cool Vermont.

                                  KBruce@...
                                • Molly Dybiec
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Aug 15, 2006
                                    I have the following for sale; all are in like new condition. Buyer
                                    pays shipping. I will accept paypal at molly@... and
                                    money orders.

                                    Clover bamboo dpns Size 9, 7" $2

                                    Plymouth bamboo dpns -
                                    Size 4 6" length $3
                                    Size 5 8" length $3
                                    Size 7 8" length $3
                                    Size 10 1/2 8" length $3

                                    Addi turbo -

                                    size 6 24" $6
                                    size 7 24" $6
                                    size 7 32" $6
                                    size 8 16" $5
                                    Size 8 24" $6
                                    size 9 16" $5
                                    Size 9 24" $6
                                    size 10 16" $4
                                    size 10 24" $4
                                    Size 10 32" $6
                                    Size 10.5 24" $6
                                    size 11 16" $4
                                    Size 11 24" $6

                                    Prym Size 10 29" $2
                                    Bryspun size 10 29" $2

                                    Message 17 of 29 , Oct 9, 2006
                                      Good afternoon from beautiful Vermont, where the leaves are at full peak!

                                      Destashing...!
                                      For Sale. Stash cleaning continues.

                                      Scarf Style, Innovative to tradition, 31 inspirational styles to knit and
                                      crochet. Interweave Press. Pam Allen, editor of Interweave Knits. $21.95
                                      new. Sell for $15.00 plus shipping. Mint.

                                      Knitting Needles:

                                      Addi Turbo circulars- $9 each plus shipping

                                      size 7-24" (2 pairs)

                                      size 9-24"

                                      INOX Aluminum circulars $4.00 each plus shipping

                                      size 5-24"

                                      size 7-24"

                                      size 8-16"

                                      Metal needles, size 2-24" circular $3.00 plus shipping

                                      size 7-16" $3.00 plus shipping

                                      Wooden Takumi Clover size 11 24" $7.50 plus shipping (2 pairs)

                                      YARN: Two batches of hand painted, beautiful Uruguayan Merino, worsted
                                      weight yarn. One is variegated light chocolate browns, approx. 650 yard, of
                                      100% Uruguayan merino, very nice hand. The second batch is lilac/violet. 870
                                      yards. Both are gorgeous , and they knit up beautifully.. ... Gauge: Worsted
                                      - 18ST AND 25 ROWS PER 4'' ON NEEDLES SIZE 8.
                                      Needle: 8 Content: 100% Merino Wool
                                      Good for hand knitting or felting. $25.00 each plus shipping.

                                      English Jamieson's Shetland, DK weight. Burnt Umber. 3 50g skeins. Lovely
                                      autumnal color, pure shetland. $13.00 plus shipping.

                                      From a smoke free environment. Thank you for looking. Kathleen Bruce

                                      KBruce@...
                                      Kathleen Bruce

                                    • OldHistory@aol.com
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Oct 26, 2006
                                        Hello,

                                        I have the following for sale, from a non-smoking home. Prices do not
                                        include priority shipping, U. S. and Canada only, please. I do accept Paypal
                                        (preferred), check, or money order.

                                        Berella Superwash Wool, 5 st/ in. 10 skeins, color Hibiscus Pink (similar to
                                        new Patons color That's Pink). $25.

                                        Bartlettyarn 2-ply Fisherman Wool, 4 1/2 st/ in. 3 Natural, 2 Denim. $4 ea
                                        or $15 for all.

                                        Mission Falls 1824 Wool, 4 1/2 st/in. 3 skeins + remnant of 4th. Raspberry
                                        (#29). $9 for all.

                                        Knitaly Superwash Wool, 5 st/in. 2 skeins Black. $8.

                                        Plymouth Galway, 5 st/in. 8 skeins White. $28.

                                        Brown Sheep Nature Spun worsted wt. Wool, 5 st/ in. 4 skeins #108 Cherry
                                        Delight (bright pink). $16.

                                        Patons Canadiana, 5 st/in. 2 skeins Aqua. $5.

                                        Lion Brand Woolease, 4 1/2 st/in. 4 skeins Ranch Red. $8.

                                        Lion Brand Woolease 4 1/2 st/in. 8 skeins Purple. $16.

                                        Thanks for looking!
                                        Frances West
                                      • OldHistory@aol.com
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jan 20, 2007
                                          Hello,

                                          I have the following for sale, from a non-smoking home. Prices do not
                                          include shipping, U. S. and Canada only, please. I accept Paypal
                                          (preferred), check, or money order.

                                          Berella Muskoka Superwash Wool, 5 st/ in. 10 skeins, 200 yards each, color
                                          Hibiscus Pink (similar to
                                          new Patons Classic color That's Pink). $25.00

                                          Mission Falls 1824 Wool, 4 1/2 st/in. 3 skeins, 85 yards each, plus remnant
                                          of 4th. Raspberry
                                          (#29). $9.00

                                          Knitaly Superwash Wool, 5 st/in. 2 skeins, 215 yards each. Black. $8.00

                                          Plymouth Galway, 5 st/in. 8 skeins, 210 yards each. White. $24.00

                                          Brown Sheep Nature Spun worsted wt. Wool, 5 st/ in. 4 skeins, 245 yards
                                          each. #108 Cherry
                                          Delight (bright pink). $16.00

                                          Cottage Craft 2 Ply, 8 hanks, 270 yards each, plus one ball Maritime Blue.
                                          21 st/4in. Includes Land and Sea and Fundy Fisherman Patterns. $25.00

                                          Bartlettyarn 2-ply Fisherman Wool, 4 1/2 st/ in. 2 hanks, 210 yards each.
                                          Denim. $7.00

                                          Patons Canadiana, 5 st/in. 2 skeins, 200 yards each. Aqua. $4.00

                                          Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Superwash Bulky Grab Bag: Sapphire, Red Baron,
                                          Amethyst, Sweeten Pink, some full skeins, a lot of remnants. $20.00

                                          Thanks for looking!
                                          Frances West

                                          "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
                                          - George Santayana, philosopher (1863-1952)
                                        • Joan Hamer
                                          Message 20 of 29 , May 12, 2008
                                            Note: there is a smoker and pets in the house but all yarn is stored in a closed room in sealed bags in cabinets where there is no
                                            smoking and no pets. Please bear that in mind if this is a concern to you. Most yarn has original labels and is intact unless
                                            otherwise stated. Shipping is not included. US ONLY.

                                            PayPal cash funded much preferred and money orders accepted. PLEASE give zip code if interested. Pictures and information can be
                                            seen at www.PictureTrail.com/joanie46 in the Yarns for Sale Folder.

                                            13 skeins of Peruvian Highland in red plus pattern for Maddy Laine Garden Path cardigan and pattern IS included. 109 yds per skein
                                            and enough to make a 46-1/2" finished chest. Selling for $28.00 plus postage.

                                            Yarn pak of 8 skeins of Brown Sheep sport to make the Nordic Mittens in Interweave Knits, Winter 2004. Pattern NOT included. 245 yds
                                            each skein. Selling for $24.00 plus postage.

                                            7 skeins of Paca de Seda in Azure PLUS pattern for Oat Couture Sonoma Shawl. 80% alpaca/20% silk and VERY soft. 91 yds per ball.
                                            Selling for $40.00 plus postage.

                                            7 skeins of Peace Fleece in Siberian Midnight which is blue/black with white flecks. 200 yds per skein. 70% wool/30% mohair. Selling
                                            for $39.00 plus postage.

                                            4 Plymounth Alpaca sport in navy PLUS pattern for the Ophelia Poncho. 185 yds. This is done in the round in a feather and fan
                                            pattern. Selling for $16.00 plus postage.

                                            3 skeins of Hunt Valley Cashmere 4-ply. One skein is frogged and wound into 2 balls but same amount as the other two skeins. 100%
                                            cashmere. Retail $66, selling for $40.00 plus shipping or best offer.

                                            2 skeins (one wound) of Autumn House Farms wool & rayon seed worsted yarn. Color is blue with flecks. 190 yds per skein. Would make
                                            a great scarf or mittens. Retail $14.00 per skein. Selling for $19.00 for both. PayPal cash funded much preferred or money order.

                                            3 skeins of Cascade 220 in color Ruby. 220 yds, 100% wool. Selling for $15.00 plus shipping.

                                            Thank you for looking. Please respond in a timely manner so as not to keep anyone else waiting. Pictures and information can be seen
                                            at www.PictureTrail.com/joanie46 in the Yarns for Sale Folder. Give zip code if interested.

                                            Joan Hamer - Manchester PA
                                            http://joanknits.blogspot.com
                                          • elsie_h_99
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Aug 3, 2008
                                              I am destashing these yarns as I will not get around to using them.
                                              They are still in the original plastic bags . A link to a picture is
                                              included. Thank you.

                                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/12838557@N07/2728772566/

                                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/12838557@N07/2728772558/in/photostream/

                                              Elsie Hughes in MD

                                              Plymouth Indiecita Alpaca 3 ply sport
                                              color 282- a soft taupe
                                              10 balls 185 yds each
                                              100% Alpaca and very soft
                                              6 st = 1" #5 needle
                                              $27 postage included to an address in the continental US

                                              Filatura Lanarota Chaco
                                              100% virgin wool
                                              color aran - a winter white
                                              10 100gr balls 200 yds each
                                              Worsted Weight
                                              $30 includes postage to an address in the continental US
                                            • PaulaB
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Mar 4, 2013
                                                Sundara Sock Yarn
                                                Fingering
                                                1 skein = 370 yards
                                                Colorway: Cherry Blossom
                                                $25 including US postage. PayPal Please

                                                Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky
                                                Super Bulky (5-6 wpi)
                                                7 skeins = 875 yards
                                                Colorway: Persian Peacock M124 (teal)
                                                $25 includes US postage. PayPal please

                                                Fleece Artist Basic Merino Socks
                                                Fingering
                                                1 skein, 349 yds
                                                Colorway: Marine (Blues)
                                                $15, including US postage. PayPal, please

                                                Thanks for looking,
                                                Paula Barnett-Ellis