[knitswap] sock video and book

  • marina salume
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1999
      I would like to trade my video, "Nancie Knits Basic Socks" which comes with written
      directions for three weights of yarn. It helped me get over my fear of socks!
      It is very basic, for beginners only.

      Also, I have an extra copy of an old favorite book, Mary Thomas's Book of Knitting
      Patterns (paperback, 1972 edition). I'd like to trade for the other Thomas book,
      which I don't have. Or for any type of sock yarn, wool or otherwise. I'd especially
      like some acrylic Mexican Wave or Snowflake yarn in any color scheme. Or--just
      tell me what you've got! I'm easy :-)

      --marina