For Sale - JJ's Follie

  • D&J Atwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      I have two lots of JJ's Follie Hand Dyed Roving for sale. This is discontinued stock from a store where I work. It is 100% wool, 150 grams (5.25 oz). Retail price is $39.99 CDN each.

      You can see pictures here:

      http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chainone2003/lst?.dir=/Yarn+for+Sale&.view=t

      1 x Colour NZ211 @ $23.00 US ($30.00 Cdn.)
      1 x Colour NZ217 @ $23.00 US ($30.00 Cdn.)

      You can also see another description here (scroll down to the bottom):

      http://www.kertzer.com/jj.html

      Prices do not include shipping from Ontario, Canada. Canadians add GST; also Ontario residents add PST.

      I accept PayPal and money orders. Thanks for looking!

      Janette
      datwell@...