Mom's help for Susans' Stash Reduction

  • Helen Pope
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2000
      Hello all,

      I'm going to help Susan get these posts in order. We'll repost all of it
      legibly, and will work to make sure future postings aren't as jumbled. If
      you're having trouble reading them, feel free to delete, as I'll be sure all
      will go up again.

      Also, she'll be putting all the information into the online database. Given
      the large amount of stash that she's parting with (I cringe at the thought
      of letting all that go!!), it is likely that the database will be more
      useful for all of you. Check it out!

      Helen

      AOL IM Screen Name NdlDncr ICQ # 23457103

      mailto:NeedleDncr@...
      Home Page: http://www.angelfire.com/il/hkpope

      Hook up with old friends:
      http://www.alumni.net/cgi-bin/affiliate.pl?email=hkpope%40mediaone.net