FS: Berger du Nord Kid Mohair and Lion Brand Polarspun

  • Anne Marie Grimaldi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 11:56 AM
      More spring cleaning from a smoke free home. We have guinea pigs, but they
      are no where near my yarn, which is stored in plastic bins. I accept cash
      funded Paypal (preferred), etc. Trades welcome or make an offer! Shipping
      is extra unless you pay by Paypal (cash funded). Please reply directly.

      Thanks! Anne Marie

      Lion Brand Polarspun 100% Polyester 137 yards. 3 sts to 1" on # 10.
      Color # 139, hot pink , lot # 029-3 skeins. Color # 101, polar pink, lot #
      008-3 skeins. These are the colors for the hat and muff set in Knitter's
      winter 02 issue. $5.00 each. All six for $27.00

      Berger du Nord Kid Mohair # 3 Color # 9467 dyelot # 68519, a true bright
      red. 40 g balls, 170 yards. 80% Kid mohair and 20% acrylic. There are 10
      balls-two that have been balled, some labels missing, plus an extra 1 oz or
      so. I will include a CE pattern for a cable sweater for this gauge
      (finished bust 42", 44", and 46"). $35.00.