Cravenella or WoolRay

  • Himaine@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2003
      From a smoke and pet free apartment. Cash only PayPal, check or MO.

      I have several cones of Cravenella - or Wool Ray as it is sometimes
      called. The yarn is 70% wool and 30% Rayon. It is a wonderful yarn
      which can be used as is or doubled. It drapes beautifully. It is used
      is expensive ready-to-wear clothing....

      There are approximately 2400 yards per pound. At $21 per pound, the yarn
      is a bargain; it usually costs over $40 per pound:

      Here are the colors, the weights and the cost - plus postage:

      1. CHAMPAGNE...................................1 lb 9 oz
      That is what is on the label. It is kinda a light ecru color.
      $32.50

      2. SILVER - Silk City - it is a light gray.......13.7 oz $18.00

      3. VARIGATED: Navy, brown, blue...........10.5 oz $14.00
      I've made a sweater of this, and it is very nice:

      4. 2 skeins of Velveen Wedgewood blue: 2 oz ea; One has a little
      missing $3.00

      Carole

      C. L. Hyman NYC
      himaine@...