Cravenella or WoolRay
- From a smoke and pet free apartment. Cash only PayPal, check or MO.
I have several cones of Cravenella - or Wool Ray as it is sometimes
called. The yarn is 70% wool and 30% Rayon. It is a wonderful yarn
which can be used as is or doubled. It drapes beautifully. It is used
is expensive ready-to-wear clothing....
There are approximately 2400 yards per pound. At $21 per pound, the yarn
is a bargain; it usually costs over $40 per pound:
Here are the colors, the weights and the cost - plus postage:
1. CHAMPAGNE...................................1 lb 9 oz
That is what is on the label. It is kinda a light ecru color.
2. SILVER - Silk City - it is a light gray.......13.7 oz $18.00
3. VARIGATED: Navy, brown, blue...........10.5 oz $14.00
I've made a sweater of this, and it is very nice:
4. 2 skeins of Velveen Wedgewood blue: 2 oz ea; One has a little
C. L. Hyman NYC
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]