Yarn for Sale

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 70 , Sep 29, 2000
      KNITTERS

      While quantities last. 100% worsted Romney wool yarn. Four natural
      colors available: Dark Brown, Grey-Brown, Winter White and Grey. A
      2-ply sport weight @ $3.00 per ounce. E-mail for details. Thank you.
    • hemesath@charter.net
      Message 70 of 70 , Feb 12, 2011
        Good Evening!

        I have some yarn for sale. All from smoke free, pet free home.
        Insurance and delivery confirmation are extra. I take PayPal, money
        order or personal check (may hold goods until check clears). In cases of
        multiple requests, the first person to confirm payment arrangements
        receives the
        item(s).

        Thanks for looking!

        Karla Hemesath
        Farmington, MN

        1. 2 hanks of Malbrigo Rios (carefully wound into center pull balls).
        Color is #52, Paris Night. Deep blues and purple. 5 sts/inch on 7's.
        100% pure merino superwash. 210 yds/hank. $25 for both and I'll pay
        parcel post shipping (Continental U.S. only, insurance and delivery
        confirmation are extra). Other destinations are negotiable).

        http://malabrigoyarn.com/sub_yarn.php?id_sub_yarn=27

        2. 2 balls of Crystal Palace Mini Mochi (wool & nylon variegated yarn).
        Color #305 (caramel latte--browns, taupe, ivory). Knits 7-8 sts/inch on
        US size 2 needles. 195 yds/ball. Several yards are rewound due to
        swatching. $15.00 for both and I'll pay parcel postage (U.S. Only).
        Will make a beautiful soft scarf.

        http://www.yarndex.com/yarn.cfm?yarn_id=5195

        3. 7 center pull cakes of Brunswick Ballybrae yarn in an off-white
        tweed (pink, aqua & blue flecks). 190 yds/each. Knits 5 sts/inch on
        8's (my gauge). This yarn has been washed with Synthropol to remove the
        lanolin. $35.00 for all and I'll pay parcel postage (US only, other
        destinations negotiable).