Last of the Great Mohair

  • Bennie-Ruth Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      This is the last of the beautiful mohair- high quality - I just can't use
      this in Southern California - all will knit up quickly into lovely shawls or
      gifts - Hand knit and I have also used it on a mid-gauge knitting machine -
      also had a purchases use it on a Bond and pronounced it absolutely
      beautiful.
      Shipping and insurance extra, from a Smoke-Free home -

      I accept Paypal(cash funded only, no credit cards), money orders, and
      cashier's checks - no personal checks please.

      Beautiful Deep Red:
      Sirdar 80 Supreme Mohair - 50 gr, 118 yards approx., 16 st X 22 Rows to
      4"(10 cm) on US size 8 needles - 50% Mohair, 40% Acrylic, 10% Nylon, hand
      wash, lay flat to dry, -There is no difference in the color of the two
      lots, and That is why I bought them - both dye lots are 100% a perfect match
      to each other - They can definitely be used together.

      8 balls lot 038942 009 - $35.00 each lot
      7 balls lot 038942 152 - $30.00 each lot

      B.
      Gorgeous Apricot - Sirdar 80 Supreme Mohair - 50 gr, 118 yards approx., 16
      st X 22 Rows to 4"(10 cm) on US size 8 needles - 50% Mohair, 40% Acrylic,
      10% Nylon, hand wash, lay flat to dry,

      10 ball lot - $40.00

      Thanks for looking,
      Bennie-Ruth